Chapter 2

James pov

"I can't James i-" Than she was hit on the head, knocked out cold.

"ALEX!!" I yelled.

I ran to her side.

"Alex baby, wake up please wake up!" I yelled as tears were falling down my cheeks.

I put Alex down and stood up.

"How could you do something so cruel,what did she ever do to you?!" I yelled at Marey.

"She's done nothing, I meet her when I was younger. And bitty for you, I love Alex so I won't her and I'm taking her and you can't stop me!" He yelled as he ran to Alex, and picked her up.

"I will find you and take Alex back if you don't giver her back now!!!" I yelled.

Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam all came running in.

"James what does he think he's doing" Liam said.

"He's taking Alex away from me!!" I yelled running after him with the boys running behind me.

As I ran out of breath I looked up only to see Alex waking up, looking at me, crying.

"Don't worry James, find someone who won't curse trouble for you!" She yelled as she was put in a black car.

"I will find you Alex" I yelled.

I can't believe it, he took my baby away from me.

"Don't worry James, well talk to the police, but for now you've gotta tell her mum and dad" said Liam.

"Right, good idea" I said.

I took out my phone a called Alex's mum and dad.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello?" Alex's mum answerd

"Hey, it's James"

"Oh my god where's Alex, you've got her right, she's safe??"

"I'm sorry, no I don't have her I'm going to look for her and I won't stop until I do"

Her mum starts crying

"James, on Alexa dress, there was a pocket with her phone in it try and call her"

"Oh of course I will I'll call back if I heard any news"

"Okay bye honey"

I hung up and tried to call Alex.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

"H-hello?" Alex answers crying.

"Alex baby are you okay?"

"James I told you not to bother. If you try and find me he will kill you" Alex said and hung up.

I'll call back later, she's being stubborn. She knows I'm going to look for her no matter what.

______------------__________-________-----___-_-_-_-_-_-----_-_

Hey guys, sorry took. While. So Alex hmm where could she be hmmmm