Finally Home??

We stopped by Erin's apartment to drop my bags off and for me to see the second room and decide how I want to decorate it.

I anxiously followed the detective around the store, my hands fiddling with each other, too nervous to even think about. I crashed into her as we stopped at the counter of a store, my eyes going wide as she turned around.

"Sorry" I mumbled, missing the smile that crossed her face before she started laughing.

"It's okay.You're fine" She lets out between giggles.

She hands me a small box followed by two smaller ones and I look up at her.

"It's a phone, earbuds, and also a case and screen protector, we're in Chicago. I don't want you to not have a way to contact me." I nodded before mumbling a thanks.

I followed her into a different store after she paid for the phone and accessories, my eyes scanning over the different clothes racks full of different brands and types of clothes, my eyes going wide and mouth slightly opening.

She held up a few different types of clothes to me and all I could do was shrug at them.

"Hey, you're gonna be the one wearing them, not me, it's all up to you on what you want." I nodded, walking in front of her slightly.

I picked out a few pairs of jeans and sweatpants, as well as shorts before heading to the shirts followed by the undergarments and shoes area.

After we finished at the mall we were at, we headed to the grocery store. Erin told me she was going to get me food that I liked as she didn't have a lot in the fridge and freezer as she was always at work and didn't have much for food at home since she usually worked through her lunch breaks.