One

**
AND IF YOU DIDN'T READ ANYTHING BEFORE THEN READ THIS FUCKING SHIT AND STOP FUCKING AROUND AND SKIPPING SHIT
**

Chapter one
Cause good girls are bad girl who haven't been caught

Chapter oneCause good girls are bad girl who haven't been caught

"Normal is boring"

Naomi

I glance at the clock, 5:49 am. Pulling myself up into a sitting position on the bed. I readjust the blanket to cover me properly and stay a few minutes in silence trying to wake up. Eventually, I grab my phone to see that it just turned six.

My alarm rang, an upbeat pop song, that Marcus picked out for me, echoes through the room.

I don't prefer this type of music, but Marcus said this was my favorite singer.

Whoever she is.

I turn it off as it got to the annoying chorus that seemed to be the only song that people played on the radio.

Stretching my arms, I sigh and stand up, heading to the bathroom.

Brushing my teeth and washing my face, I go to my closet to find an outfit. It was filled with skirts, jeans and blouses, all in light colors with feminine designs.

There was nothing wrong with the clothes, I just didn't like them.

It was snowing outside since it's December, so I picked out white jeans and a black sweatshirt, the only decent thing I owned. Since it was winter I made sure to go down to the mall to get some warm clothes since I had none. Which, again, was weird since I still have my winter coat that I wore to our trip to Germany four years ago.

Just as I was putting on my white converse, the door opened and Marcus came in with a smile plastered on his face.