Three

Warning: Sexual content ahead, it's not detailed or really even close to being detailed so I don't think it would be a problem but if you guys are innocent little children then I'll leave a summary of what happened at the end.

Chapter three
River!

"We are the reckless, we are the wild youth"

Naomi

It was the next day, I spent the whole night listening to music, watching videos online and studying form finals, not getting a wink of sleep in the process.

It's been almost three days where I had gotten zero sleep. Before I would sleep for maybe an hour or two and then wake up and go back to sleep and repeat. It was just a mess, but at least I got some sleep.

It was like my body was missing something, but these past few days it was like I was waiting for something.

I groan as I throw the blankets violently off my body and onto the ground, giving up on trying to sleep. I stand up, seeing the sun starting to rise and heading to the bathroom to shower.

I started thinking about tonight. Is Marcus actually expecting me to sleep with him? We've done it a few times before.

But the thing was that I had an ninth graders sex knowledge.

School wise and social wise I'm my age, but sex wise I only knew about plain vanilla sex from a hinge I've watched in ninth grade and a couple things I've looked into in the past month. But with school I barely had time.

"Naomi!" I suddenly hear a sharp voice yell my name as I'm in the shower.

"What?!" I shout back as I close the water slightly.

"You're hogging all the hot water! Come on!" Adam yells.

"Why are you even up so early?" I ask.

"Because you're stupid singing in the shower woke me up and got me pissed. Now, come on!" He yells.

"Fine. Fine. Give me five minutes!" I yell back, turning the water back on and started washing my conditioner filled hair.

I take my time, just to annoy him like he did to me before.

"And don't you dare play that trick on me where you take longer! Or so help me I will crush all of your Polaroid cameras and your photos!" He yells back. I turn the water off, thinking if he's bluffing or not.