Exposed

Kellin walked into school on Monday morning, tired and hungry. Like every other student, he despised Mondays with a passion, but endured it as much as he could for day. Kellin walked down the hall, and immediately the hallways turned deadly silent. Kellin looked around and was met with a bunch of eyes staring directly at him, most people were snickering at me.

"Morning, Kellin," he heard Matty Mullin call out to him.

Kellin glared at him and crossed his arms. "I am not in the mood to deal with you, Mullins. It is too early to be dealing with your shit," Kellin snapped at him.

Matty held up his arms in self defense and smirked. "Fine. I just wanted to ask you about your little fuck with Fuentes. How's that going by the way?" Matty snickered. "I never knew how vocal you were in bed, but that's to be expected from a little slut like you. Who's next on your little fuck list? Oli Skykes? Austin Carlile?"

Kellin began to panic. Vic was his boyfriend of four months in secret, and so far the only person who knew was Vic's brother, Mike. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," Kellin stammered. Matty laughed and shoved his phone into his hands. Kellin looked at the video being played with tears in his eyes, the sounds of his moan echoing through the halls.

"Harder, daddy, harder!"  Kellin cried out.

"Fuck, you like that, little whore?" Vic asked huskily. "Don't you?"

"Yes, daddy! I love your big, massive cock inside! Please don't stop, daddy!"

Kellin stood there in fear. He stared at Matty in fear, while the latter looked at Kellin victoriously. The audience that crowded around began to laugh and chant "Whore, whore, whore!" Mortified and furious, Kellin shoved the phone back in Matty's hands and pushed through the crowd. He marched into the bathroom and rushed into the nearest stall, slamming it shut.

 Kellin broke on in tears, his face completely soaked. How Matty even manage to film him and Vic having sex, he didn't know. From outside the bathroom, the bell rang, but Kellin didn't bother to move from his spot. he was too embarrassed to face the school after what just happened. 

"Kellin?"

Kellin whimpered when he heard Vic's voice, a new batch of tears leaking out from his eyes. "Kellybear, I know that's you. Please open the door," Vic pleaded. Kellin hesitated for a while, but he eventually stood up and opened the door, running straight into his boyfriend's arm. "I'm going to kill Mullins. How the fuck did he even film us?"

Kellin sobbed and nestled his head into the crook of Vic's neck. "They weren't supposed to find out, Vic. Not like this," Kellin cried. Vic didn't say anything but rubbed his boyfriend's back, whispering sweet nothings. He appeared calm on the outside, but inside his blood was boiling. Vic and Matty always had some sort of beef between them, along with a few fights. It was one thing if Matty was targeting him, but it was another when his Kellybear was the victim.

Vic pulled away from Kellin and stormed out of the bathroom, invisible steam erupting from his ears. Kellin followed behind him, concern for his boyfriend. "Baby, don't. It's not worth it," Kellin begged. Vic ignored him and walked into the gym and made a beeline to Matty. Matty glanced up and smirked, laughing.

"Oh look. If it isn't Faggot 1 and Faggot 2. Got done sucking each other dic-"

Vic cut him off and KO'd Matty in the jaw, watching him crumble to the ground unconscious and stomped on his face. "You make Kellin cry again, and I fucking promise you I won't hold back," Vic threatened him. Vic turned around and took Kellin's hand and led him out, ignoring the shocked stares that trailed after him. 

"You didn't have to do that, Viccy," Kellin said.

Vic smiled and pulled Kellin close to his body, his lips molding perfect against Kellin's. The two stood there for a moment before Vic pulled away, much to Kellin's displeasure. Vic tucked his fingers beneath's Kellin's chin and slightly tilted it so that he could gaze into his eyes. "But I wanted to. I'm not going to let someone walk all over my princess," he said. "Kellin, I don't care what the school thinks of us. They can kiss my ass for all I care. You're the one I'm in love with," he confessed. He cupped Kellin's face and rubbed his cheeks with his thumbs, a gentle smile on his face. "I love you, Kellin Quinn, and nobody's going to change that. Not even God."

Kellin brightly smiled and nuzzled his cheek into Vic's right arm, his eyes closed. "But what about the video? Everyone has it. Matty probably posted it on the internet by now," Kellin said. "That's something that can't come down."

"Leave that to me. Right now, we're going to your place and cuddle. Understand?"

"Yes, daddy."