Scars To Your Beautiful

"Kellin, are you sure you don't want to come with me?"

Kellin smiled and wrapped his arm around Vic's neck, quickly giving the Hispanic a chaste kiss. "You hardly hang out with your friends as it is. Go, have fun with your boys. I'm perfectly fine here," Kellin assured him.

Vic stared into Kellin's eyes and cradled his cheek in his hands. "Are you okay, babe? Is everything alright?" Vic questioned him.

"Viccy, just go already!" Kellin laughed. Kellin pushed him out of the door. "Have fun!"

"This isn't over, Kellin," Vic said. He kissed Kellin's cheek and walked out. Kellin stood in the middle of the foyer and listened to the sound of Vic's truck speed off into the distance. Slowly, Kellin walked up the staircase and trudged up into their shared bedroom.

Kellin walked into the mirror and stripped the bathrobe off his body, carelessly dropping it to the floor and just stared at his reflection for the longest of time.

Kellin examined himself thoroughly, gagging in disgust. He hated everything about himself: his lips, his body shape, his flat ass. What was so great about him that made Vic fall so in live with him? There was nothing special about Kellin. Kellin wasn't like Vic's girl friends like Danielle, Alysha or even Erin.

A stray tear slithered down Kellin's cheek and dripped down to the floor. Kellin touched his face and rubbed the moisture in between his fingertips. He didn't realize that he was crying until now.

"You're disgusting, you fat piece of shit," Kellin mumbled. "You're fat as an elephant, your ass isn't as thick as the other girls Vic likes to hang out. You're just a waste of space. Why would Vic want to date you."

"Maybe it's because I love you."

Kellin froze and glanced at the mirror, staring at Vic's reflection. He turned around and looked deep in Vic's tear brimmed brown eyes. Kellin tried to blurt out an excuse, what what could he say? The truth was out in the open and it was too late to sugarcoat it with a lie. The damage's job was done. Silence blanketed over the two and it killed Kellin. Waiting for Vic's reponse was like waiting for a bomb to explode. The tension was so thick you could cut with a knife.

"Why?" Vic calmed questioned him. "Why didn't you tell me you felt this way?"

Kellin remained silent and looked at the ground in shame. Vic grew angry at Kellin's sudden muteness, so he grabbed his shoulders and pinned him to the wall, their faces inches away from each other. "Why didn't you tell me you felt this way?" Vic reiterated, screaming in Kellin's face. "Who gave you the permission to talk shit about yourself? Who?"

"Vic, you're scaring me," Kellin sobbed.

"I'm scaring you! You're scaring me! You're not supposed to be thinking all this negative shit about yourself! You're supposed to be happy and run into my arms when I come home and kiss me until you run about of breath! You're supposed to dance cheesy slow songs in the kitchen while we let the food burn! You're supposed to be a little slutty freak during sex and then my cuddly Kellybear when we're done! You're not supposed to be thinking all this negative shit about yourself, Kellin!" Vic screamed. 

"What am I supposed to do, Victor? You want me to pretend that everything's okay? That every time we go out, a fraction of my heart isn't breaking when I see some random ass girl giving you googly eyes? Do you have any idea how much that hurts me, Victor?" Kellin argued back. "You don't know how much it hurts me when I see you dancing your ex Danielle. I know you guys are friends now and I know you love me, but it hurts! Why be with someone like me when you can be happy with someone like her? What's so special about me, huh? Are you just fucking me because is was some stupid dare, or are you just using me for sex?"

Kellin panted, out of breath. He looked away from Vic and sunk down to the bathroom floor, his head pressed against the wall. Vic sat next to Kellin and dried Kellin's face clean of tears. "Remember when I first asked you to be my boyfriend, and I told you that we were like Troy and Gabriella from High School Musical?" he asked. Kellin sniffed, but nodded meekly. "I meant that, as cheesy as it sounds. You're my Gabriella, and I wouldn't change a thing about you."

"But-"

"The only butt I want is yours. Everything from your beautiful eyes to you perky little ass is perfect. Promise me you won't ever change. Please, Kellybear?"

Kellin smiled a bit and kissed Vic's cheek. Vic caught Kellin's chin and kissed him. It was slow yet passionate. They pulled away and pressed their foreheads against each others. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Kellin. I just don't want to see you get hurt," Vic said.

"It's fine. I was stupid and reckless," Kellin replied. "What about the boys? You were supposed to meet up with them."

Vic shrugged and took Kellin's hand, leading him to the bed. "Forget about them. My job right now is making you feel like a king," Vic decided. Vic looked down at Kellin's naked body and dropped down to his knees. He took Kellin's length rubbed up and down. The sounds of Kellin's moaning filled the room.

"Vic," Kellin sighed in pleasure.

This was going to be a long night.