Chapter 5

There were a few boxes in the attic but Clara moved them all with her uncle. They didn't have a mattress so Clara would have to sleep in the floor for that night, the rest of the stuff was moved inside the attic and placed where she wanted it. She saw a little window with a curtain on it she looked at it and saw a man. She saw he had a top hat and green eyes, her eyes widened the took off the curtain and opened the window. She was about to call for him but he was...gone, she stud there dumbfounded where did he go? She asked herself. "Clara, can you come down for dinner" yelled her uncle from down stairs and she went and ate with them.

When she got back to her room it was late at night she had just took a shower and got ready then she played with the twins till they fell asleep. Then she helped Margaret clean some stuff in the house, when she was finished with everything she went to her room and looked out the window still wondering about that man outside her window. She felt chills go down her spine so she was going to bed, but as she turned around she saw a tall man, red hair, green eyes, top hat, and pail skin. She tried to scream but she couldn't his eyes were now glowing and hair was burgundy and his hands where sharp like knifes "I am back" he said to her and she screamed...

She woke up gasping for air, she looked around franticly she looked at her little window, the colors orange and red pored in threw the small window it was getting warmer as the suns colors showed. Clara stud up from her sleeping bag she yawned as her body relaxed from all the tenseness. She went down stairs the house looked old and had a few spitter weds there and there but she didn't mind. When she got to the kitchen she quietly opened cabinet looking for food, "and what do you think your doing!?" The female voice made Clara jump. "I-I was looking f-for food, I w-was hun-" she stopped, Margaret interrupted her "no, this is my house and you will listen to what I say, you not eat till we all wake up, this is not your food so scram" she told her and Clara ran to her room. She was scared, she didn't want to get hurt again, she didn't want to cry again, to much has happened to her she didn't want to suffer anymore. She had to leave before something happened to her again....

Clara graved her gym bag and opened it, she graved three pairs of clothes and one extra pair of shoes, Clara went to the kitchen again and got water bottles and snacks she put it all in the bag and went to the backyard, she got her bike -it was large enough to hold two persons, one riding and another in a basket. Clara put the bag in the basket and rode away.

I am finally out of that hell.....

Sorry I know it's short but it's for a reason. Lol anyway

PEACE OUT