Part 21

Once school was over, I quickly walked home while listening to music. All I could think is the pop star princes. The more I think about them, my heart pounded. Badump! Guh! Y/n, now is not the time to think about them. I don't know if they'll even love my voice. Even I trained, doesn't mean I can sing like a professional like them. I got home and went to my bedroom. I flop on my bed then hug my body pillow of the pop star princes. "Looks like my son had a good day." My mother walk to me and sit on the bed. "Anything interesting that made you go fluttery?" I nod. "Very interesting. " I sigh. "They noticed me for the very first time. I can't wait for tomorrow's audition. If I win this competition, I could go on tour with them. I've always wanted to be like them." I nuzzle on Syo's body pillow. My mother patted my head. "Do your best. Give it your all." Then she left.

My eyes shot wide open. I need a song! But the problem is that most of my songs are in my songbook. How can I be so forgetful!? What do I do now? The only song I remember is the one I sang at the music room at school. Maybe if I sing that song, they will understand how I feel towards them. I mean, that song is mostly how my heart beats for them 24/7. I decided to do that song but I also need to get my songbook back. I sat in front of my piano and sang...

(Jessica's P.O.V) That fan gay brat is stealing my spotlight. I know everything about Y/n and his precious songbook. Maybe if I have his songbook, he'll beg for it back and will do anything. "Mason, we need to go to the singers and have a chat with them." I smirk. Mason nodded.

(Nobody's P.O.V) The singers and Nanami were talking about Y/n. "I'm so happy for him! But I don't understand why he's mad at me. Did I do something wrong?" Nanami sigh. Ren hook his arms around her. "You didn't do anything wrong princess. It was our fault for being harsh and cruel towards him when he really loves us. we should have listen to Syo. Y/n has good lyrics in his songbook. His sketch drawing of us is amazing! He should join the art class." Otoya smile. "Yeah, he really is amazing and yet we didn't take a chance on him." Cecil took off his shirt showing his tan muscles. "Especially, we didn't think a boy would be fanning over us. I can't believe I'm saying this but Y/n is pretty cute." Tokiya look away blushing. "You got a good point there. Before he had braces and messy hair making him look like a nerd before but I did look closer at him during math class, he's pretty cute. We were partnered up." Masato pat Tokiya's back. Jessica knock on the door smiling like an innocent girl. "Hello. Um...I'm friends with Y/n and I'm here to get his songbook."

(Oh no! Are they gonna give Jessica the songbook?! They still think she's an innocent girl who's "friends" with Y/N. Thanks for reading!)