Part 25

(Your pov)
Ugh... I woke up rubbing my eyes. I frown. Guh! I don't wanna go to school! I groan while nuzzling on Natsuki body pillow. My eyes shot wide open. Wait, isn't another group going to come to my school?! I shot out of bed! But which group? I need to know ASAP! I quickly got dress.
"Honey, what's with all the noise?!" My mom groan walking out of her room. I grab a toast and flung my bag over my shoulder. Maybe this group will notice me. It's like the first day of school where Starish ignore me! But this time, I will show what I got!
I grab my headphones out and my phone. I sigh. On my phone, there's a picture of the Starish groups. Let's change that wallpaper to Quartet Night! It's just like the usual first day where I would listen fo music and all those stuff. Gosh! A lot of thoughts are going through my mind! I could probably sing my song to them instead. But I need my songbook.
Where is my songbook anyway? Should I ask the Starish? I can't ask Jessica or she'll steal it and read it. Especially Mason.

(Nobodys pov)
"Are we ready to go against another singers?" Syo ask with determination in his voice. Ren nod. "We have to get outside as quick as we could before they get to Y/n. The girls would be screaming!" Nanami sigh. She knew that she stole Y/n's moment but now she must give this moment to him. Cecil fix his uniform. "And we also need to explain the audtion to our students. I feel bad for canceling it."
Ottoya grab Y/n's songbook. "What are we gonna do with his book? We can't let anyone have it." He said. Tokiya grab it out of his hand. "I'll keep it safe. I was being so harsh to him so now I want to protect his prize possession." He strictly said. Ottoya smile. Nanaba look at all of the singers. "Maybe if this work out, Y/n might be able to write songs for us." He chuckle.
Nanami nod smiling happily. "That be a dream come true for him! I want to make him happy!"

(Your pov)
I finally got to the school. Am I late? Gosh! I feel like a rush today! On the bus I was listening to the Quartet Night songs! I really feel like I'm paying attention to another group instead of Starish. I feel guilty especially when I love them since 8th grade. No! You got to move on Y/n!
If they won't notice me then I will have another notice me! I can't give up on them this time. Everyone were packed outside. Students chattering as the car open....... my eyes widen.

(Thanks for reading!! I'm happy that you enjoy this story so much!!)