Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Nara's POV

I wake up to the sound of my iPhone ringing. Ugh! I looked at the caller ID, it's my best friend Jasmine. I answer the call to hear

"HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NARA!" Jaz yelled through the phone.

"YEAH HAPPY 18TH NARA!" My other best friend Chloe yelled through the phone.

Thanks. Great. Just what I wanted to wake up to at 7:30 in the morning, on my birthday!

"Thanks girlies!" I replied, irritation in my voice.

"OMG no problem!" They synchronised. Okay, that wasn't weird at all. Note my sarcasm.

"Okay, I am going to go now. Talk to you later though?" I said genuinely.

"Yeah! Of course! Chloe, Jessica and I will come and pick you up and we can go shopping, then out for lunch yeah?" Jaz said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I have to go. Someone is calling on the other line!" I said.

"Okay sure! Happy Birthday again!" Chloe said.

"Thanks! Cya!" I replied.

I then hung up and took the incoming call without looking who it was.

"Hey Nara" A deep, raspy voice said through the phone.

It is Justin! My best friend since we were two!

"Hey Justin!" I said through the phone.

"Happy Birthday Narz!" Justin yelled through the phone

"Aww thanks Jay! You're too sweet!" I said with happiness in my voice.

"So, the girls and I are going out shopping and then for lunch. Would you like to join us?" I asked excitedly.

"Uh, yeah I guess. Who will be coming?" Justin replied.

"Jessica, Chloe and Jaz!" I stated.

"Oh! Jaz is going?! Then I definitely am!" Justin exclaimed joyfully through the phone. Jaz is his girlfriend by the way.

"Alright! I'll meet me at my house at 10? The girls will pick us up! I need to get ready for the day, see you later Jay!" I replied.

We disconnected the call and I walked over to my closet to pick out my clothes for the day.

I put them on the bench next to my shower and turned the shower on and stepped in.

I used my favourite strawberry scented body wash. I turned the taps off and dried myself down, and put on my clothes I picked out earlier.

Once I was dressed, I checked the time. It was 8:51. I went downstairs and was greeted by my mum and dad, sitting down by a small box that is wrapped up, with smiles plastered on their faces.

"Happy Birthday Nara, sweetie!" My mum and dad said at the same time.

"Thanks mummy and daddy!" I replied gratefully giving them a kiss on the cheek.

I went and sat down to eat the freshly cooked bacon and eggs. I took a bite and once I finished chewing mum and dad slid over the small box.

"Here Nara. We hope you like it!" Dad exclaimed hopefully.

"Aw thank you! You really shouldn't have!" I replied.

"Nara, it's the least we could do. You're turning 18, we had to get you something!" Mum said.

I smiled thankfully and unwrapped the gift. Once I took all the paper off I seen a silver iPhone 5s box.

"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled so loud that I am pretty sure Antarctica could hear me.

"Really Nara, it's the least we could do!" Dad said nicely.

I smiled so big and walked up to my room to set the phone up, completely forgetting that I had breakfast downstairs. Oh well I'll go and eat later.

About an hour later I was finally finished putting all my photos, music, contacts and apps onto my new phone. I checked the time and it was 9:57. Justin should be here soon!

I went downstairs and turned on the T.V. I started watching 'Dance Moms' since it was the only thing I really liked. I completely forgot about the time and I heard the door bell ring. That's Justin!

Justin opened the door for himself. This house is pretty much his second home!

"Hey Jay!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Narz! Let's watch some T.V until the girls come." Justin suggested.

"Alright!" I said as I went to sit next to him.

We ended up watching the rest of 'Dance Moms' until we heard the door bell ring. I got up and let the girls in. I grabbed my purse and my phone and went up to give them all a hug.

"Alright let's go!" Jaz exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay babe." Justin replied.

We all went out to her car and drove off to the shopping centre.

-----

That's it for this chapter! Is it good? Please vote :) Sorry if it's short, I need to cut it here because I have something planned for the next chapter :)
-Dahna