Chapter 2-The Shugo Chara eggs

A/N-I will be starting Pov's

Your pov

You woke up from a dream. In that dream you wished if you could be more sporty, A better cook and an a artist. On your bed were 3 eggs. "Ahhhh!" you screamed. You picked them up and studying them. One had hearts, the second one has spades and the third one had clovers!
I wonder what the Tadase thinks of these. I should bring my lock as well.

Time skip.....
You arrived 10 minutes early to find the Tadase . There was a whole crowd around him.

"Tadase -kun! I have something I need to show you!" You yelled. Everyone went silent as he walked up to me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.
You took his hand and pulled him behind the corner.

"Look what I found!" you said as you brought out the eggs and the lock.

"How? How did you get Amu's eggs and the humpty lock?" he asked you.

"I found the lock on the street and the eggs were on my bed" you replied.

Tadase's pov

"How is this possible? There are 2 humpty locks?" I thought.

"After school, come to the garden" I said to Y/N.

"Ok" she replied.

Time skip:::::::::::::::::
Your pov

You walked up to the garden. You saw Tadase-kun and Amu-chan. There were other people but you didn't know them.

"Why hello Y/N!" Tadase-kun says.

"Hello" you said.

"Let me introduce everyone. I'm the king chair" Tadase-kun said. You are imagining that Tadase is a king. You started to blush.

He continued, "This is Nadeshiko Fujisaki, the queen chair, Kukai Soma, the jack, Yaya Yuiki, the ace and Amu, the joker.

"Nice to meet you all!" you said.

"To business, Y/N has a humpty lock and 3 eggs" Tadase said.

"Really? Let me see!" Yaya yelled. You took out the eggs and the humpty lock.

"It looks exactly like mine!" Amu said in surprise.

"They resemble Amu's eggs so they must have the same Guardian characters" Kukai said.

"They haven't hatched yet so......Run 1000m!" Yaya yelled.

"What?! I am not running!" you protested.

"Please?" Tadase asked.

"Fine" you whispered.

You got ready to run.

.....................................................
What do you think? I know it's coping Amu but that's how the story goes. If you have any other suggestions, write a comment below!

Bon bon out! 💝