Chapter 11- War of the Sandcastles

Finally, after a long, aching time period of Zazen...it was finally morning. You tried to move your legs, but you couldn't feel them. Numb as ice. How were you going to walk now?

Kukai's grandpa walked in, and allowed you all to go. You stayed like that for a few seconds but you couldn't get up. You held your hands out like a baby that wants something, and Kukai came over, picking you up. He put you up and standing on the floor.

You waddled your way to your room to get dressed. Amu came in, her legs sore. "I can't believe that he likes Amulet Heart...." She said, and you turned to her.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked, and she laughed. "Nothing! Nothing at all!" You narrowed your eyes, but you didn't press on. If she didn't want to tell you, she doesn't have to.

After getting dressed, you went with Amu to the beach, where everyone was working on finishing the sandcastles...or so you thought. There were two people, and they were arguing with everyone else.

Walking up to them, you saw that they were....that guy named Ikuto and Utau, the singer? They turned to you two, and she pointed at the both of you.

"I will not lose to you! (Y/N) and Amu!" She declared, and you looked at her in confusion. What's with her and her declarations?

"Why are they here?" You asked, and Yaya enlightened you. "They are declaring war on us!" She yelled, and your jaw dropped. "A war...for this competition!" She continued, and you fell comically onto the floor.

You saw three hands in front of you, and you looked at them. Ikuto, Kukai and Tadase were all looking at you in worry. You shook your head and stood up yourself. Utau cleared her throat loudly on purpose, and she turned to everyone's castle.

"Your castle...will never win against ours." She said, and you looked over to hers. Your jaw dropped. Have you ever seen a castle? Imagine that..just smaller and made out of sand. There was so much detail, and you could even see inside...with furniture?!

"How did you...?" You asked, and she scoffed. Behind you, you could see Ikuto's character interacting with yours...

"Stay away from us evil cat! We know and have seen everything!" Mako yelled, with Apple and Chyura-san behind her. Apple was sketching, looking up at Yoru for a split second and looking down again. Chyura was...eating smoked cheese again.

"Nya! What are you drawing Apple-chan?" He asked, and she looked up, with a glare. While that continued, you and the others were making your sandcastles.

Filling up the moat, you saw Amu not complaining, but trying her best. Tadase was back into his Prince mode after somebody (cough Amu cough), called him prince. Utau and Ikuto were relaxing, looking at our sandcastle from time to time.

Yoru was showing all the characters around his sandcastle, which was actually Utau and Ikuto's. He learned on a wall, and created a hole. He freaked out, trying to fix it but he made the hole bigger.

The fire coming from Utau was strong. She was angry, no scratch that, furious. They only had a few minutes left, and this stupid character had to ruin it for her.

_______________________________________
Hey everyone! Here's the next part...it looks like Utau and Ikuto are going to be seen more! Next time, is the end to the summer arc!

Thanks for reading!

Miku out~