Chapter 4

"Army came in and put these fences up." Daryl informed as we walking up to the gate that separated us from the store. There is a big hole in the fence so its not much trouble. My only concern is with the walkers i hear growling, i also hear music.

"No walkers?" Bob asked beating me by a second.

"Listen." Sasha said and we stayed quite. I noticed the music was louder than the growling.

"You drew them out." Michonne stated, also beating me by a second. I have things to say to.

"Put a boom box out there three days ago." Sasha nodded, smiling proudly.

"Hooked it up to two car batteries." Glenn chipped in giving a goofy grin. I chuckled.

"Alright, let's make a sweep." Daryl muttered impatiently. "Grab what you can."

We walked up to the store, watching around for any surprise walkers. Fucking real life jump scares. There were none though, just permanently dead bodies and papers.

Daryl banged his elbow on the window of the store to lure walkers out. He sat on the small ledge in front of it and I sat down next to him. Zach sat on his other side.

"Okay, I think I got it." Zach announced, folding his hands together.

"Got what?" Michonne asked as she leaned against the wall next to us.

"I've been trying to guess what Daryl did before the turn." Zach answered, leaning back and crossing his arms.

"He's been trying to guess for like six weeks." I chuckled and Zach glared at me.

"I'm pacing my self," he defended. "One shot a day."

"Alright shoot." Daryl mutter.

"Well, the way you are at the prison, you being on the council, you're able to track, you're helping people, but you're still kind of, uh, surly." Zach gave his reasons, the last making Michonne and I furrow our eyebrows.

"Big swing here." He muttered and took a deep breath, "Homicide cop." Michonne and I burst out laugh.

"So funny?" Daryl asked and I leaned forward holding my hand up.

"Makes perfect sense." Michonne chuckled and Daryl smirked

"Actually the mans right. Under cover." I rolled my eyes at the comment.

"Really?" Zach asked, actually believing Daryl was telling the truth. It made me want to laugh again. Daryl gave a short nod and Zach raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?" Daryl just looked at him. Zach sighed and frowned.

"Guess I'll keep guessing."

"Ya do that."

Just then there was a bang on the window behind us. I jumped about ten feet and glared at Daryl when he laughed at me. "Shut up."

"Ya knew that was gonna happen." Daryl smirked at me and I just continued to glare at him.

"Let's go." Sasha called and I pulled my machete out.

"Ready officer?" Michonne asked Daryl, teasing him about the previous conversation. Daryl just scoffed and got his bow ready.

Time to get dirty.

~*~

Killed all the walkers, there wasn't many of them so it didn't take long. After we cleared the place we each grabbed a shopping cart and went to different sections of the store.

I first went down the women's hygiene  aisle. I basically just put my arm on the shelf of pads and tampons and just scooped them into my buggy. We're running rather low and I haven't seen this many packages at once in a while.

Next aisle was supposed to be oral hygiene stuff like toothbrush's and toothpaste but it was basically whipped clean. I did grab two boxes of special whiting toothpaste and one soft bristle toothbrush so yay.

I was just about to grab a thing of mouthwash when there was a big crash coming towards to front. I pushed my cart as quickly as I could towards the noise to see Bob was stuck under some shelving that fell. Daryl and Zach quickly came over as well.

"Bob!" I called hoping he was alright. Daryl bent down with a flash light and started asking if he was alright and I gave a sigh of relief.

"I'm alright, but my foot is caught." Bob huffed out, it sounded mumbled from the shelves on him.

"What happened?" I heard Glenn call, sounding panicked.

"Its alright!" I called and helped Daryl and Zach lift one of the shelves up just as Tyreese came around the corner.

"We're over in wine and beer!" Zach called out.

There were two shelves that fell, we lifted the one that didn't catch Bob's foot so we could easily access that one without hurting Bob.

"You're lucky. If this thing came down on you the wrong way." Tyreese said, bending down to look at Bob.

Just then something crashed through the ceiling. I looked up and saw a walker dangling from his intestines. I scrunched my noes and turned to see Glenn Michonne and Sasha come running in.

"Uh I think we should go." Glenn mumbled and I nodded.

"Bob's still stuck!" Daryl said running around to the other side to lift the other shelve. That's when more walking started raining in.

That's not good.

--------------------------------//-------------------------------

Hey...guys

So its been awhile, a few months actually. I hope to be updating more frequently though!

Anyways hope you liked it!

Please vote & comment!

~ Kenna