Chapter 5

I watch as walker after walker fell down, filling the store. One fell on the walker hanging from its intestine's, knocking it down.

"April!" I heard Daryl yell and I looked all around me. I looked up and quickly jumped out of the way of another walker. This one died from the fall, spraying blood everywhere. Including on me.

I attempted to get up but another walker grabbed me from my left. It pulled me back down and I hissed in pain when my head hit the floor. I brushed it off though because the walker quickly crawled on top of me. I used my left arm to push it away while I used my other one to try and reach my machete that slid away from me.

The tips of my fingers just brush the handle, but it was to far away for me to grab it. My arm slightly gave out then, lowering the walker closer to me. Grunted as I tried to push it away from me. Next thing I knew the tip of a knife was to close to my face for comfort.

The walker went limp and I quickly pushed it off. Turned out the knife was a sword because Michonne is the one who helped me. We nodded at each other and I got up and grabbed my Machete.

I killed every walker that got close, keeping and eye on anyone I could see. Daryl was standing on a bunch of boxes, looking around. I noticed the ceiling above him was gone but light was barely getting through. There was a loud crash but I didn't see what it was because another walker came up to me. I swung my machete at its head and the skull was so soft I cut right through like butter.

"Daryl move!" Glenn screamed and I looked over just in time to watch Daryl jump down from the boxes. I ran over and looked up through the broken ceiling to see a helicopter. I was seconds away from crushing us.

"Help!" Someone yelled then and it was Bob who was still stuck under the shelve.

"Bobs still stuck!" I yelled turning to where the shelves and Bob are.

We ran over to Bob quickly and Zach lifted the shelve the best he could. Daryl killed the walker that was trying to eat Bob and I help pull Bob out. Tyreese, Sasha and Michonne showed up then.

"We gotta go!" Glenn yelled as the ceiling started caving in. I grew very loud in there as well.

We all turned to leave till a scream ripped through the store. We turned and saw Zach fall to the ground, showing a walker biting into his leg.

"No!" I yelled moving to go help him. An arm wrapped around me though and pulled me out of the way of the falling helicopter. I pushed the person, who turned out to be Daryl, away and ran the rest of the way out myself.

We got to the parking lot, climbed through the barrier fences and got to the the vehicles.

"Fuck." I whispered when we stopped, Wiping the tears that fell down my cheek. Everyone just silently got in there cars.

I drove Zach's car back with Michonne.

--------------------------------//---------------------------softslytherin

New chapter! Almost done with episode 1 lol

The picture above is something I made for my photo edit Instagram account! If you would like to see photos like this and know what other fandom's I'm in go follow me @ softslytherin

Hope you liked it!

Please vote & comment!

~Kenna