Chapter 4

Taehyung glared at me one last time and headed to his seat, the students in the classroom was silent, and then Jungkook arrived, every student was staring at him, "What? why are you guys staring at?" he said and looked at me still curious, he seated next to me and the students continue their work, Jungkook stared at me and i stared at him too, he realized my teary eyes "What's wrong? were you crying? why? what happened?" i looked down "T-taehyung......." i replied "what about him?" he said with a low tone "t-the n-note..." 

"What's with the note? what note?"

"Can we explain this later?" i said, why does he need to know,and our teacher Ms. Lee arrived, and started class...

After class i headed to my locker to get my PE uniform, because our next subject was physical education, i wore my uniform and headed to the gym, "Tzuyu!!" i turned to look who called, "Tzuyu!" it was Sana and Mina, "Hi guys" i said, our coach blew a whistle and it means we will form one line, so we did, "I will divide you in to two groups" our coach said, when we divided in to 2 groups Sana and Mina is at the next group while i'm with Jungkook and Taehyung, seriously!? i'm sick of this, i want to go home!.. we will be playing dodgeball, "I'll be easy on you" sana said with an evil grin "You better" i chuckled, we started playing dodgeball, When Sana threw the ball straight at me Taehyung suddenly catches it and glared at me and threw at Sana back, and he smirked at me, I just wanted to kill that smirk, minutes past i Jungkook, Taehyung and me was left in the game, Mina threw the all straight at me Jungkook was about to catch the ball but i'm the one to catch it, "too bad" i said while lifting my both shoulders in the same time and drop it quickly, i threw the ball at Sana and i ran at the next side, "Nice catch" Jungkook said focusing his eyes at the ball, "thanks" i said while running at the next side.

After school i headed to my locker, while walking i felt someone was following me, i turned to look it was Taehyung, "what?" i said 

"Can i walk you home?" he said doing puppy eyes, i sighed "ok...." i replied "but i'm going to my locker first, wait here, dont go anywhere else" i walked away leaving him alone, *sigh* Taehyung... why did you scold me earlier?..... Suddenly someone grabbed me covering my mouth so that no one can hear me "MMMMMM!!!!!!" i screamed "will you shut up!" he shout-whisper me "MMM!!! MMMM!! MMMM!!!" i screamed again then i felt a needle hit my neck and i gasp slowly my sight went blurry and i fainted.

Taehyung's POV

it's been 10 minutes, she's still not here, and also it's getting dark, "where the heck is she?" i whisper to myself, i headed to her locker, while walking i saw her bag on the ground, "What.The.Hell......" i said to myself, Aish, did someone kidnapped her, that bitch, i sent jungkook a message that Tzuyu has been kidnapped,

Tae Alien:Kookie, i had bad news....

 Cookie: Aish, i'm doin' homework here, What!?

Tae Alien: Tzuyu....

Cookie:.... What about her?.....

Tae Alien: has been... kidnapped..

Cookie: F*ck WHAT!? where are you?

Tae Alien: i'm in school..

Cookie: i'm on my way there....

Tae Alien: Arraseo, hurry...

*sigh* where the heck is that girl..... "TAE!!" i turned to look who called me its was Jungkook running towards me, i looked at her bag on the floor, jungkook widen his eyes and picked the bag, a piece of note was sticked on her bag and it says

'who ever is looking for Tzuyu, she was kidnapped by me, you'll never know where she is, good luck for finding her~~'

"That bitch" Jungkook whispered to himself.