Chapter 2

Okay, I've been spending like 10-15 minutes trying to get out of bed but Moony won't let me go.

Hmm..... How to get out....

Aha! I transformed to my animagus form and crawled out of Moony's arms. I jumped of the bed and walked over to the door leadingto the classroom, I didn't know what time it was so I was pretty surprised seeing griffindors and Slytherin waiting patiently to be taught the lesson.

What did Moony say about the lesson...

The cupboard!

I jumped up onto one of the front desks and used a silent charm for all the school books to turn to the page about bogarts.

"Bark!"

Draco's pov

Um... This is strange... Having a black dog teaching us about bogarts? And the thing is, it's right infront of me, standing on my desk.

The cupboard started to shake whilst we we're all confused.

That was when Professor Lupin walked into the classroom from where the black dog came from. He instantly saw the dog and quickly explained that she, also known as Padfoot, is here to help us just incase the bogart got out of control.

"All of you will now practice the charm 'ridikulus' repeat after me: ridikulus,"

"Ridikulus,"

"this really is ridiculous..." I muttered earning a few snickers from the others, especially Padfoot.

"Now! I need all of you to line up infront of the cupboard. Um... Mr Longbottom, may you please?"

Y/n pov

I walked next to Neville whilst he made the bogart, that shape shifted into Professor Snape, wear his Grandmother's clothes. It was pretty funny.

The lesson went on like that until it was Harry's turn. The bogart changed into a dementer and I could tell Harry was terrified about it. I quickly stepped infront of him and the bogart shape shifted into Moony, but... But... A-a-as a w-w-werewolf...

"Ridiculous!" A stream of light came from behind me and the bogart shape shifted into a dog plushie, and then disapeared

I was so shaken from the bogart I didn't notice I was back to normal, sitting on the floor with tears streaming down my face.

"Y/n???"

I didn't know what to do, all I did was cry into my hands. That was until someone wrapped their arms around me and pulled me into their chest. The first thing I noticed was a green and silver tie and a robe wrapped around me.

I looked up and saw who casted the spell...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"D-draco?.."

I wrapped my arms around his torso as a thank you and quickly dried my tears.