Ignore

Chapter twelve

~Ashley's P.O.V.~

I called Ace that night.

"Hello?" Ace asked

"Ace, what's up?"

"Just hanging with Sarah, you?"

"Just got back from Jake's. you didn't seem okay earlier, what happened?"

"I told you not to worry about it, Ashley. Don't fucking worry about it" he says, angrily, as he hung up.

"Hello?" I asked, but no response. He hung up. I sighed.

I wonder what's up with him? I hope he's okay.. I don't want to see him get hurt. I should call him back and make sure he's okay.

"Stop fucking calling" ace said

"Ace!" I said before he could hang up.

"What?"

"I love you"

"I love you too.... but... I can't talk to you anymore."

"What? Ace? You're my brother"

"Listen, something bad is going to happen and I can't bare to see you like what's gonna happen. And I don't want you to blame me, because I can't tell you. I'm really sorry. Bye." He said, his voice was shaking. I heard Sarah say something but it didn't quite go through.

He's going to stop talking to me? Doesn't he know, that'll just hurt me more

Me-You not talking to me, is already the worst pain I've felt

I texted him, but I didn't get a reply back. I know he read it though. It says it. I threw my phone at the wall. I heard Jake calling my name. I got up and opened the patio door.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jake asks. I laid down on my bed, as he walked in, rubbing my back.

"Ace said he's going to stop talking to me because apparently something's going to happen and he can't see me like that or whatever. He still wouldn't explain though. And him leaving is pain"

"I'm sorry baby, things will get better." "Some people leave your life for a reason, and it's always a lesson, telling yourself that what you felt, don't let others feel this pain and don't let other let you feel this pain again" he adds. I wonder what he means by that. But it's true. "I love you so much" he adds on.

"I love you too" I roll over, as he kisses me once.

"I have to go" Jake says, as I nod.

"Good night! I'm going to sleep." I say

"Good night baby" he says, shutting the patio doors

~~

The next morning, when I woke up, I got ready and put on makeup and I wore a black crop top with white shorts. I called Jake's name out but he didn't reply. He's probably doing something, I'll head to school and see him there.

~~

When I arrived at school, I saw Jake talking to some people, so I started walking up to him. He looked at me then kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Babe, sorry I wasn't here earlier, they needed me at school" he says, as I nod

"It's whatever" I say, as he nods and smiles.

~~

After school and work, I go back to Jake's. I climb in his bed as he takes off his shirt. "Your turn" he says, as he climbs on top of me, and take off my shirt leaving me in my bra.