#15

No one's Pov:
After awhile being in the hospital and receiving treatment and resting Sanghyuk was finally well and ready to get back to school.

His first day back at school again was great! Everyone was concerned about him and it was like he was somewhere completely different, Everyone was so nice even Taehyung and his gang.

And the most shocking thing was that Leo and Sanghyuk became great friends.

Hongbin and Sanghyuk's other friends were happy to see him back again after quite a long time. Hongbin couldn't have been happier.

"You know I'm glad you're back, It's good to see the old Han Sanghyuk back again" Hongbin said as he hugged Sanghyuk once the two were alone at the rooftop together.

"I'm happy to be back but mostly I'm happy to have you back" Sanghyuk said as he caressed his lover's face and leaned in closer to Hongbin pressing his lips on Hongbin's plump lips kissing him softly...

The kiss was full of love and right now it was all they both needed. After all the things they went through. Both were happy to be with each other again.

As they kissed Hakyeon and all the other boys were standing at the other far end watching them and giggling among themselves.

"He kisses better than Jeahwan" Wonshik commented as he and the other 3 observed the two young couple's kiss scene.

"Yah!" Jeahwan exclaimed as he hit Wonshik's shoulders and causing Hakyeon and the others to laugh...

Everyone was happy. Things were going smoothly.

"That was nice" Hongbin said as he pulled away from the kiss to breath in some air.

"I know its always nice to feel your lips on mine" Sanghyuk said while he smirked but then the smirk disappeared as he spotted the other boys at the other far end of the school's rooftop.

"What is it?" Hongbin asked Sanghyuk.

Without talking Sanghyuk motioned Hongbin to turn around and see what he was seeing.

"Oh god" Hongbin said while he hid his face in his hands out of embarassment.

"Hi! Sorry we were just leaving" Jeahwan said while he and the other guys walked towards Sanghyuk and Hongbin.

"Very funny" Sanghyuk said as he frowned at his older friends.

"Hey we all kiss no big deal" Taekwoon said while Hakyeon blushed hard...

"Ho-ho did you kiss Hakyeon hyung?" Sanghyuk asked as he chuckled and playfully poked Hakyeon's ribs.

"Well I won't deny it since you probably know already anyways" Taekwoon replied plainly while he wrapped his hand around Hakyeon's shoulders.

"Wonshik ahem do something" Jeahwan said as he looked at Wonshik who was busy looking up at the sky...probably observing the birds that were flying by.

"Do what?" Wonshik asked as he yawned and looked at Jeahwan.

Rolling his eyes Jeahwan sighed and just shook his head meaning nevermind.

"Lets go lunch is almost over" Sanghyuk said as he held Hongbin's hand and dragged the latter away with him.

As if Sanghyuk was the leader of the others followed him and Hongbin.

When Wonshik saw that the others were far off he pulled Jeahwan and gave him a quick peck on the lips then he runned off to join the others.

Jeahwan blushed hard like a tomato as he slowly followed after the others..

~

Days and Weeks go by and then months go by and it was finally time for the school to let out for the Christmas holiday.

One day while Sanghyuk and Hongbin plus their friends were spending the first week of their christmas vacation at Sanghyuk's room just lazing away and watching Dramas Sanghyuk's parents showed up and announced a shocking news to all of them!

Sanghyuk's Pov:
After my parents left my bedroom the other guys were smiling and discussing among themselves what they plan to do once we arrive in Tokyo. I just scooted a little closer to Hongbin and cuddled with him.

I'm glad my parents have finally changed. They used to be always busy with work and never had time for me or even had time to get to meet my friends. But, Now they seemed to change and I'm not saying its a bad thing because honestly I kinda liked it that they changed. They start to understand me and I learn to understand them now thats a family😊

Hongbin's Pov:
Me and Sanghyuk cuddled close together none of us saying a word. I could see Leo staring from the corner of my eyes so I turned and gave him a warm smile he just smiled back and proceeded typing away on his phone.

I'm so happy that Sanghyuk's parents bought us all tickets for a 5 day stay in Japan! Its really gonna be the best christmas ever! I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm glad things are going fine I guess after a storm theres always a beautiful rainbow. Can't wait to see Tokyo! For the first time that is😆

No one's Pov:
The following day which was a Tuesday all the boys got ready and headed to the airport to await their 9:00 flight to Japan.

"Ya aren't you excited?" Hakyeon asked Taekwoon as the two were sitted next to each other waiting for the other younger boys who went to buy snacks and drinks.

"Ya" Taekwoon said in a low voice like he didn't even want Hakyeon to hear.

Hakyeon sighs then puts his head gently on Taekwoon's broad shoulders.

"Then stop frowning and smile Woonie" Hakyeon said cutely as he pouted.

Taekwoon smiled a little then looked at Hakyeon's head on his shoulders and used his free hand to brush Hakyeon's hair making the other giggle.

After hours of waiting and eating plus just fooling around their flight finally came and they all left happy and energized!

"I have a feeling Tokyo will bring a lot of surprises" Jeahwan said as he looked at Sanghyuk who had to sit next to him on the plane.

Sanghyuk then looked over at Hongbin who was already fast asleep in his sit next to Leo and he smirked "Ya Tokyo will be full of surprises Hyung"

*************************
Sorry this chapter is shorter than the previous ones:( I just wanted to update faster even though Im busy with my part time job:))

But Fuck Part time jobs its summer I do wat I want HyukBin comes first they always have

Lol Ive gone a little crazy from drinking too much 'Coffee' Hehe Author-nim loves Coffee❤

Kkk pls vote and comment if u guys got things u wanna say

Thats all cant wait to see what kind of Surprises Tokyo holds for the HyukBin couple and their friends😀

Yatta!!! Tokyo is Beautiful come visit sometimes readers and HyukBin shippers like me:))

することができてください投票を読み取るためのおかげで、あなたが数コメントを残す。

salamat sa pagbabasa mangyaring bumoto sa mag-iwan ng ilang mga komento sa kung maaari mong.

당신은하십시오 투표 읽기 해 주셔서 감사 및 만약 당신의 코멘트 중 몇 떠날 수 있습니다.

感谢您阅读请投票和离开一个夫妇的评论,如果你可以。

Byeeee~~~~

XxJINxX