#3

No one's Pov:
It was the day after the incident with Hongbin passing out on the road and Sanghyuk bringing him to the hospital. The two had left the hospital and went their separate ways...Hongbin tried to thank Sanghyuk but just couldn't bring himself to say it and just silently walked away from the younger staring at him walk the opposite direction and feeling bad afterwards..Yes Hongbin didn't like Sanghyuk...that much...

But...he helped him today surprisingly! So why couldn't he just say a simple 'Thank You?' Hmm that even Hongbin himself couldn't figure out....

Hongbin's Pov:
I kept thinking about saying thank you to Sanghyuk but...I never saw him around the neighborhood. I felt bad for not thanking him, I couldn't sleep a wink last night and I felt really bad...

But then maybe Sanghyuk would just say something mean to me if I thanked him...

'Maybe I shouldn't even try to thank that brat!'...Hongbin thought as he lay back down on his bed and sighed trying to get some shut-eye...

Sanghyuk's Pov:
I am surprised Hongbin didn't even thank me...I mean didn't I helped him big time yesterday!

But...then maybe I don't need a 'thank you' from that nerd! I wonder why I bothered saving his butt yesterday.

Sanghyuk then left his home and went over to his friend Jimin's house....

No ones Pov:
As Sanghyuk arrived at Jimin's home the other latter turned out to be sick and couldn't go hanging out with him. So he left to check another good friend of his Hakyeon. As soon as he parked his car infront of Hakyeon's house he could hear  laughter coming from inside the house.

Sanghyuk slowly opened the door to see who were laughing so loud and what he saw made him froze on the spot.

Hongbin's Pov:
After I got some shut eye I woke up to 3 new messages from one of my  close friends he was asking me to hang with him for the Sunday so I agreed and he came picked me up and  we went to hang out at his place.

We were watching a gag show and we kept laughing our heads out then his front door opened and a familiar face showed up!

IT WAS SANGHYUK 😨

Sanghyuk's Pov:
I froze on the spot as I saw Hongbin's face turn to a frown as he turned and saw me...

But! The more surprising part was what was he doing at Hakyeon's place? Did they know each other? Why didn't I know about this?

As I continued looking at them Hakyeon came over to me followed by Hongbin and Hakyeon introduced us to each other...(Hakyeon doesn't know that I knew Hongbin😂) After introducing us to each other Hakyeon suggested we watch a movie...and he was gonna invite his other new friend over...Hakyeon has too many friends but I didn't think one of them would be that boy Lee Hongbin.

We watched the movie and Taekwoon Hakyeon's new friend showed up and we all watched the drama together..

As it got more interesting I looked around myself and I came to realize that I was sitting right next to Hongbin..😵...

He stole a glance at me and smiled a little before he returned his gaze to the movie...

Hongbin's Pov:
As the movie got more interesting I could see Sanghyuk looking at me from time to time.

It was kinda awkward I tried to move as far as I could from him but his staring wouldn't stop...So then I told Hakyeon that I wasn't feeling well and headed home...

I really don't mind Sanghyuk's stares but...it's just too much it's kinda weird it gives me weird feelings...

And so I left and started walking home.

No one's Pov:
When Hongbin left Sanghyuk tried to pay attention to the movie but couldn't. He started looking at Hakyeon and the latter was too busy chatting with his so called new friend who 'doesn't seem to talk much'...

Then he looked out the window and saw gray clouds forming it was going to rain soon..

He didn't think much of it until little droplets of rain started falling and then something hit him...

'HONGBIN WAS WALKING HOME' 😖

Sanghyuk's Pov:
I didn't know why but when I saw the little droplets of rain I suddenly thought of Hongbin and left in a hurry to find him!

I didn't know why I was so worried about that guy~

Maybe it was pity...Yeah I pitied him that was it nothing more.

I drove on full speed searching left and right on the sidewalks and still no sign of Hongbin..

Then as I passed a small convenience store I saw Hongbin hiding under the store's roof for shelter from the rain.

I drove my car and parked where he was...

I could tell he was shocked to see me by the look on his face but I didn't care..

I just rolled down the window and said the one thing that came to my mind

"Get in I'll drive you home"

Hongbin's Pov:
I was already shocked to see Sanghyuk I thought the movie thing at Hakyeon's home was still going on so why was he here?

And when I was about to ask him why...he said something that made me even more shocked...

"Get in I'll drive you home" He said with a serious expression on his face as he looked at me...

As if I said yes he opened the passenger side door and motioned me to get in...

Well I had no choice so I got in and he drove off...

No one's Pov:
As the two rode in silent Sanghyuk couldn't stop stealing glances at Hongbin...He himself didn't really know why he was acting like that but deep down he just thought that there was something special about that boy.

As Sanghyuk dropped Hongbin at his home Hongbin said thank you gave the younger latter a little smile revealing his cute dimples and run off into the main doors going into the apartment building he lived in..

After Hongbin disappeared through the doors Sanghyuk started his car and said

"Hope I can see you again..."

Then he drove off....

And little did he know that Hongbin had been watching his car from his apartment window the minute he got in his apartment he watched Sanghyuk's car park there until he finally left...~

And he muttered to himself

"Hope I can see you again Sanghyuk-ah"

*************************
Sorry it took soo long for me to write part 3:( I was busy planning out how it will be:))

And since I made it quiet late it was a  very long chapter!!...

Please support my book

And Hyuk and Hongbin too~

Byeee~

XxJINxX