Chapter 8

Do y'all know that BTS just won? Yes they did holy fuck. Okay I may be calm but

Holy fucking shit they just fucking one. Sorry for the vulgar words, i'm just happy and hyped out. Because they just won their first Billboard award. Bitch I'm ugly sobbing.

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS to BTS, team work makes the dream work indeed. Saranghae.

And by the way, sorry to say this but

We're almost done in this fanfiction, kitties.

I update this story around 12am or 2am or 3am Philippine Time (Manila, Philippines on world clock). Just stay updated, I'm a messy bitch but I'll update, don't worry. Lovelots.

 Lovelots

----

Taehyung runs down the stairs and rubbed his forehead sighing as he walks passing by some people in the apartment. He stops at his track when he lifts his head up and sees Yoongi standing infront of him. "Tae, that was messed up." Yoongi flapped his arms on his side and gave Taehyung a look. "I.. i can't deal with this right now, I'm gonna go." Taehyung replies as he avoids Yoongi's gaze and walks pass him as Yoongi grabs his arm from behind. "V, Yah!"

"Did you know that Jungkook has played Nerve before?"

Yoongi says as Taehyung felt his ear tingle from Yoongi's words that came out of his mouth. He turns around and scrunched his forehead. "What?" Taehyung leans his head closer to Yoongi his tone was like whispering. "Yeah, somebody gave him a dare to bring you here for Jin-" Yoongi was getting something from his pocket as he spoke again. "-Okay? That's why he brought you here. So you could bitch with Seokjin." Taehyung's face was so blank, he didn't know what to think at all. As if he was like... betrayed?

"Look-" Yoongi pulls out a phone that looks like Jungkook's as he shows the screen to Taehyung instantly.

'GET TAEHYUNG TO FIGHT WITH SEOKJIN'

Taehyung felt his chest tighten up while he reads every single word from the screen. Yoongi lowers his arm down as he looked behind Taehyung and nodded to the direction of Jungkook. "Do you still trust him now?" Taehyung looks behind him seeing Jungkook breathing heavily with his head tilted on the side staring at Taehyung like he needs sympathy. Taehyung's eyes started to burn when tears built in his eyes, gulping the lump in his throat and looked away as he marches towards the apartment door, opening it wide open and ran out of the room.