[1:9.5]

WARNING!:
PROCEED ONLY IF YOU WANNA READ THIS CHAPTER.
PROCEED ONLY IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY TAKE THE FOLLOWING SCENE/s.
THIS CHAPTER IS RATED SSPG.

Changkyun slowly devoured the man beneath him as he tore his shirt into two.

Kihyun hold unto the younger male's neck pulling him for more, begging him for more.

Changkyun pulled away from the kiss and looked at the older man's eyes. He looked at him as if his asking for permission. Kihyun smiled as he ruffled the younger's soft hair.

Changkyun's eyes darkened when the older gave him permission. He was right now blind with lust, passion and desire. Kihyun knew that there's no turning back even if he's terrified, seeing how his innocent looking boyfriend turned in to a monster as he gave him his permission, there's no way he can stop him.

Changkyun's lips found it's way to the older's sweet neck. He sucked it slowly at first but when a moan escape from the mouth of the man underneath him, he can't help it but to suck faster. His lips moved from one place to another as if marking every part of the older's neck as his.

Changkyun's lips reached the older's ears he started to whisper unexplained words in the older male's ears. But those unexplained words didn't matter to Kihyun when Changkyun said, "I love you, and you're mine, and I am yours too, babe."

The feeling of being terrified fly away because of the younger male's words. His words are comforting. "Changkyun..."Kihyun called.

Changkyun paused and looked at the older male. He bit his lower lip when a tear escape from Kihyun's eyes. Changkyun felt scared. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, Kihyun, I... I can't control myself, I'm sorry if I'm way too rough an—"

Kihyun chuckled. "I like it rough..."Kihyun said. "...Daddy."

Changkyun, even if clueless why Kihyun called him daddy was turned on.

Beads of sweat streamed down from his forehead to his nose finally dripping to the older male's cheeks. Changkyun smirked as a words used in bed, that are a bit uncommon for Changkyun escaped his mouth. "You're naughty, kitten..."he said as he shove his face on Kihyun's chest biting his right pink nipple and sucking it like a hungry baby.

Moans of pleasure kept on escaping the older male's mouth making the younger's pet down there, harden. "Daddy, you're hard, can I suck it?"Kihyun asked.

Changkyun's faced turned dark red because of Kihyun's question before he nods.

Kihyun happily and quickly changed position with Changkyun. He unzipped the younger male's pants. He pulled it down together with his boxers and the wild beast of Changkyun sprung out.

Kihyun's face turned red a the view. Changkyun covered his face as he spoke. "Don't do it if you can—Ah!"

Kihyun's hand pumped the younger's dick professionally wanting to pleasure him.

After seconds of pumping. Changkyun pulled Kihyun removes his pants along with his boxers and stared at his eyes. "Stop me before I couldn't."

Kihyun groaned as he entered himself on the younger. Pain started to devour him, he softly cried as Changkyun hugged him. "Don't worry, the pain will be gone."

Changkyun held the older male's dick and started to pump it. Kihyun moaned at the unexplainable sensation he was feeling. He can feel the pain all the way from his butt but at the same time he can feel pleasure from his dick that was being pumped.

Changkyun let goes of Kihyun's pet and held his waist. He guided the older male on what to do. They go slow at first but as seconds passed the speed was increasing.

Moans, dripping sweat, and wet kisses can be heard in the four corners of the room and possibly outside too, where two guys were almost doing what Kihyun and Changkyun is doing.

X

"Ah!"Wonho yelled in pleasure as Shownu trusted faster.

He felt so lost because of the man above him. He was experiencing heaven every time the older male's dick rub against the tight walls of his butt.

Wonho felt the the growing of the older male's dick, signifying that he's going too cum. Wonho is almost there too, just a little more trust and he will experience the other's love, even if it's not for him.

X

Jinwoo was a bit drunk as he exited the house of Kihyun.

He was walking at the sidewalk when he got bumped into a man.

Jinwoo was indeed drunk for he kissed the man passionately in the lips as they stood up.

Jooheon—the man Jinwoo was kissing slowly got devoured and ended up opening the back door of his car letting himself and Jinwoo fell inside. He closed the door using his foot and everything went on.

X

"Hyungwon..."

"What?"Hyungwon asked as Minhyuk back hugged him.

"We're alone, can we—"

"No."Hyungwon said cutting Minhyuk's words.