Chapter 14

"Kate?" Tuukka asked, poking his girlfriends shoulder. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah. What time is it?" She inquired. Her and Tuukka had been up for a long time last night.

"10:30. I made you breakfast." He smiled. "It was so loud, though. I honestly have no idea how you didn't wake up."

"Aww, thanks babe!" Kate said, as she walked into the kitchen. On the table she saw a light pink smoothie, chocolate chip pancakes, and a small bowl of fruit. "Did you make this yourself?"

"Sure did." Tuukka smirked. "Took forever! I'm not the best cook, but at least I tried."

"It's really good," Kate said reassuringly. "You want some?"

Tuukka nodded in confirmation. Kate cut the pancake into a bite sized piece, and put it on her fork, and fed it to Tuukka. He ate it, and immediately put his hand over his mouth, laughing.

"What are you laughing at!?" Kate inquired.

"Why the fuck did you feed it to me?" Tuukka said, hysterical.

"I don't know!" Kate answered, as she began to laugh. They always laughed at the stupidest things.

"I felt like a five year old," he continued, "but those were pretty damn good."

"I agree." Kate said, as she cleaned off her plate.

"Hey, Kate. Can I ask you something?"

Oh no. Kate thought. "Shoot."

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the Casino night tonight. All the guys are gonna be there. We're gonna go to Thortys place before for dinner, though." He said.

"Of course!" Kate said. "What should I wear?"

"A dress or something nice, I think. I don't really know women's fashion all too well", He joked. "We should be at Thortys for 5 tonight."

"Wanna help me pick out what to wear?" Kate asked. "I always have to have a second opinion."

"Uh, sure! You want to stop at your place?"

"Yeah. Let me just put some clothes on." Kate said, as she was wearing only her teal Victorias Secret panties, and a plain white t-shirt. Normally she would never walk around like that in front of someone, but she felt especially comfortable in front of Tuukka.

"Kay. I'll be waiting!" Tuukka said, as he slipped on his shoes and jacket. Kate put on some sweatpants and a hoodie, and headed back to Tuukka.

"I'm ready!" She smiled.

"Let's go."