chapter 2 HELP!!!

(Thanks SakuraNinjaChick)
(Y/n) and her grandpa Joe walked down the streets of New York City it was very quiet to quite. But (y/n) knew that something was up because NYC was never quite. Without warning a bag was thrown over their heads and everything went black.
~later~
When (y/n) woke up her arms where tied up to a metal pole and so where her legs, panic kicked in. But when she tried to yell they where muffled by a cloth. The door shot open (y/n) looked up to see a tall guy. "Hello (y/n) my name is Hun leader of the purple dragons" he smiled and grabbed her face.
~ time skipped by Papy!! Neh!~
A hour pasted and every part of my bodies was numb. Suddenly gun fire and screaming where all that was heard.
Then suddenly water started to fill up the halls and rooms. The guys quickly grabbed (y/n)'s grandfather and got him out of there quickly. "Please *cough* save my *cough* granddaughter!" He coughed as Raph put him down Leo quickly dove through a window. He hesitated for a minute before he dove under there he saw her about to give in. He saw she was pulling against the chains, he swam down to her (y/n) saw two huge green arms reach over her and break the chains. She wrapped her arms around Leo and he pushed himself off the ground and pulled them out of the flooding building. (Y/n) coughed and gasped for a few minutes and when she had gained all of her air back she looked up at Leo and his brothers and smiled "thank you" she whispered they smiled. Suddenly April ran past them and hugged (y/n) "oh (y/n) I thought I lost you!" She cried I smiled and hugged her back. When we pulled away Leo spoke "my name is Leonardo, and these are my brothers. Raphael red one, Donatello purple one, and Michelangelo orange one. Only April and a few other people know about us now y'all do. Please do not tell anyone about us or we would be in danger" he said as they got on one knee to come down to my height. "Yes sir. I will not tell anyone about y'all. I promise" I said Leo smiled "we'll meet again miss (y/n)" Leo said as they ran off into the night. "Man what a great day" I sighed April laughed "y'all come home with me" she said grabbing mine and my grandfather's hand.