chapter 3 splinter

I huffed as I was in my roof working out. Right now I am working out my abs, I heard four things land on my roof I smiled and hung down from my knees "I heard y'all coming and you call your self ninja's" I laughed mikey and Donnie smiled, Raph huffed and Leo walked up to me. "Why u up side down?" Mikey asked poking me I laughed and pushed his hand away "I was working out" I said as I got down. "Y'all want a water?" I asked walking over to my mini fridge. "Sure" they said I threw them a water then sat down. "Y'all didn't come to hang out so what's up?" I asked. "We have a friend that wants to meet u and your grandpa." Leo said (y/n) smiled "give me a sec" she said jumping off the roof on to the fire escape (reader I'm just going to say this you are totally rough chick) when (y/n) jumped it scared the crap out of the guys. They ran over to the side and looked down to see (y/n) hold her grandpa on her back. "What?" She asked mikey hugged them "don't do that again!" He said.
~ later~
Splinter stood in front of (y/n) and her grandpa telling them their story. When he was done (y/n) went with the guys as he grandpa stayed and had tea with splinter.
I smiled and jumped over Raph and he was about 8'3 his brothers laughed. "How did u do that your short?" He said I smiled "just cause I'm short don't mean I can't jump" I said jumping on his shoulders "hehe" I laughed he huffed. I got down and jumped over his brothers, and for Donnie I had I had to get a good run cause he's about 8'4 I think ah what ever. I laughed "there is big bad wolf happy now" I teased Raph he blushed. I looked around and all of the where blushing *hehe nice one (y/n) I think they like u* I thought