dare 15

Maddie: Ok so...I don't wanna write smut...that would be awkward as all hell so IDK how to write it...so here's my efforts(I'm cringing while writing this)

Wilford:* sitting on couch drunk*

Maddie:* sitting next to him*

Wilford*puts hand on Maddie's thigh and rubs it*

Maddie: Willy?

Wilford:* goes higher up*

Maddie: Wilford?

Wilford: *smirks and goes up to...private...area*(a/n super cringe)

Maddie: Wilford?!??!?!*gets up*

Wilford: what babe just wanna have some fun...*gets up and wraps arms around Maddie*

Maddie:*pushes Wilford off* no Wilford 1 your drunk off your ass 2 I am not ready ok and even if I was I wouldn't do it like this

Wilford: stop being a bitch and let me have my way*pushes Maddie against wall and both hands by her head*

Maddie: *stands there with a sad face with tears in eyes* did you just call me a bitch...?

Wilford: it's not my fault your acting like one. * starts kissing her neck*

Maddie: *pushes Wilford off her and runs to her room crying* leave me alone Wilford!

Wilford:*stumbles over and runs to Maddie's room and bangs on door* open up right now or else!

Maddie:* sitting against door head in her knees crying* leave.me.alone!

---1 hour later----

Wilford:*stops banging and yelling and goes to his room and goes to sleep*

Maddie:*continues crying until she falls asleep on the floor*

--next day--

Wilford: *knocks on Maddie's door softly* Maddie?

Maddie: *opens door slightly enough to see his face and has croaky from crying all night* what?

Wilford: oh baby I'm so sorry*holds arms open for a hug*

Maddie:*runs into Wilford's arms and crys* I'm sorry..

Wilford: why are you sorry? I'm the one who almost rapped you...

Maddie: I'm sorry that I didn't go through with it I made you mad at me I'm sorry baby...*crys harder*

Wilford: *gasps* no no no baby you did the right thing if you weren't ready then you did the right thing I was drunk and I'm sorry for making you cry I didn't mean it. it's my fault I'm so sorry *lifts Maddie's head with pointer finger under her chin* forgive me?

Maddie:*nods* I love you

Wilford: I love you too baby

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie: I need a new shrine...jeez😵

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie: ok so I have,"you live in a universe were every time you curse you..."

Everyone but Maddie:*puts down a card*

Maddie: so every time you curse you, give birth...have to say the n word to a religious African American person😑...kill 10 people in a city next to yours....have to watch someone you love get murdered...or kill a baby.

Everyone:*laughs*

Maddie: i'll go with....kill 10 people in the city next to yours...mainly because I curse way to much and I mean I get to choose who I kill so yea...

Dark: yes! Suck it losers!

Jack: oh you suck ten ducks😂

Mark: yea😂

Maddie: ok ok no one needs to suck any dicks ok so if you liked this dare some dares down below so we can do our best to do them love you all💗