Chapter Twelve

(A/N: Before I write anything, I'd like to say that this is just because I dont have anything to do at this moment, so after this, there will be absolutely nothing until school is out. That's all. Enjoy!)

Harry's POV
Its been a few weeks since Sirius and Remus arrived from America. We've gone back to our little family life that we had before they left me. Sirius makes breakfast, Remus makes lunch, and they order take-out for dinner. I've had Draco, Blaise and Pansy over a few times, and Remus and Sirius seem to like them. Of course, the fact that Sirius and Draco are related helps.
"HARRY! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST!" I slammed the journal shut and hid it back underneath my mattress. As I ran out of the room and down the stairs, I felt like there was more than just the two presences in the dining room. I slowed as I heard people talking and pushed open the door to see all of the Malfoys sitting in there. Only Draco seemed to notice me, and both our faces went red when we realized what I was wearing. Back when I was a guy, I'd come down in just a tanktop and boxers. Being a girl, but the same person, means I kept that habit. But, instead of boxers, I was wearing fucking green lace cheekies. I ran back out of the room before the rest noticed me and ran up the stairs to my room. I sat on my bed for a minute to catch my breath, then started to dig around for some shorts. Right as I found a pair, there was a knock on the door.
"You okay, Hare?" Of course, it was Draco. He probably realized how scarred I am by that incident and came to make sure I was okay. Such a gentleman.
"Yeah, Dray. I'll be out in a second." I pulled on the shorts, making sure to button and zip them, then threw open the door to see Draco. His cheeks were still a rosy pink, but he smiled as if nothing had happened.
"So, how's your Saturday been so far?" I glared and flicked him off as I walked past him to the steps. I watched as he feigned shock and hurt, holding his hand to his chest as if he had been shot. I rolled my eyes and smiled, linking arms with him and dragging him down the steps. As we got closer to the room, Draco unlinked his arm from mine and stood behind me. I turned him with a raised eyebrow, which he only smiled at as he wrapped his arms around my waist, still walking. I pushed open the door again to see everyone sat down, waiting for us.
"HARRY!" Leo smiled brightly at me, and his little yell caused the adults to look at us. Lucius and Sirius raised their eyebrows at the fact that Draco was holding onto me, his chin resting on my shoulder. Narcissa and Remus only smiled and greeted us. As we sat down, everyone started to converse and eat. I played with Leo and helped him, well, forced him, to eat his food, then ate my own while Draco played with my fingers under the table. This breakfast felt like a normal thing, and sometimes it was. Narcissa and Lucius would drag the boys over when they themselves were awake for breakfast, and they would tell us stories of their childhoods. Today's was of how Narcissa and Lucius met. It was a hilarious story, seeing as they had been sworn enemies in high school until they both got drunk at a party and ended up making out under a tree in their friend's backyard. As they told the story, I could feel Draco playing with my fingers still, though he seemed most content with my ring finger. I would glance out of the corner of my eye at him every so often, but he was always paying attention to his parents. When they finished their story, Draco and I collected the plates and silverware to take to the kitchen to wash later. He followed as I led him inside, standing by the door until I held my hands out for the dishes he was holding. He smiled as I turned back to the sink and I heard the door shut as I set them down. I quickly turned back to see him standing in front of me. I raised my eyebrow at him as he grabbed my left hand, playing with my fingers again.
"Um.. So.. I was wondering... Would you... I don't know.... Want to go to the movies tonight?" I raised my eyebrow higher this.
       "Why wouldn't I want to?" He looked at me, surprised.
      "I meant, as in, like, a date..." My eyes went wide at this and I lost the ability to speak for a moment. It seemed Draco took this as a No.
       "I mean... It doesn't have to be a date... We can just go as friends, if that's what you'd like?" He ended it as if it were a question, and it was.
      "What? No. I mean... Of course I'll go and I wouldn't mind it being a date, because you're really nice and funny and-" I was quieted by a pair of lips on mine and my eyes widen in realization. SHIT! HE'S KISSING ME! WHAT DO I DO? FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK- I shut my mind off and slowly melted into the kiss, pushing back as the kiss started to get a little heated. All the sexual tension from the past month was slowly coming down on us as we clung to each other, tongues locked. It wasn't until we heard someone cough that we realized there were still people in the next room. We pulled away from each other, Draco turning towards the door, to see Narcissa.
        "Fuck yes. YOU ALL OWE ME TWELVE POUNDS EACH!" My eyes widened at this. They'd been betting on us? Really? Draco only rolled his eyes and started playing with my fingers again.
       "I was just coming to tell you that us adults are going shopping, and we're taking Leo, which seems to be good news for you two now. Here is some money, and we'll be back around five or six."
     "USE PROTECTION, KIDDOS!"
Narcissa walked out of the room, a smile on her face as the door shut behind her. Draco turned to me, a smirked on his face.
      "So.... Where were we?" He slowly leaned in and kissed me passionately, to which I returned. He pulled me closer. You'd think we couldn't get closer, but he held me tightly and softly, all at once. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair and yanking as we started to get rougher. I pushed him out of the kitchen and dining room, only stopping to drag him up the steps to my room, where I yanked him down onto the bed after me.

YOU ARE SO VERY WELCOME! AS YOU READ AT THE TOP, THIS IS A ONE TIME THING! I WILL NOT UPDATE AGAIN UNTIL AFTER SCHOOL ENDS! I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED!