Chapter 14

Amit's POV

I was sitting in my room staring at the ceiling thinking about the kidnapping. Yes, Ishita had been kidnapped last night and I'm sure that Aarav was into this. But why would he kidnap Ishita ? And why did he want all of us outside the house.? So that means that kidnapping was not maybe his first plan. He wanted to do something else inside the house so he started the firing  so that all of us would go out to check and he would be able to slid inside but  because we didn't go, he kidnapped Ishita as a punishment for not going outside.

I looked at the clock -
1 pm.

Exactly 12 hours after Ishita had been kidnapped. I somehow felt guilty.

I walked up to the garden outside the house and sat down on the swing. After 15 minutes I saw a car pull up to the main door of our mansion .

I kept looking. The door slowly opened and out came Naina bhabhi. I smiled to myself. I was happy that Naina bhabhi had come. She was the support of the family. Everyone was tensed in the family and I knew Naina bhabhi could calm everyone down. But wait, she was not alone.  There was another girl with her. I couldn't see her face as her back was facing me. Then she turned around slowly.
I immediately recognised her.

Kabir's POV
I lay in my bed thinking about Alizeh. I couldn't get her out of my mind. I should be tensed about Ishita but instead I was thinking about Alizeh. (A/N- Alizeh is the girl he is thinking about since days)
I picked up my phone and scrolled the screen to get a photo of her. I had a whole album of her. I opened that photo of her which I loved the most. A tear fell from my eye. I missed her. I really did.

Amit's POVI rushed over to Esha's room

Amit's POV
I rushed over to Esha's room. I opened the door to find her sitting in a corner looking out of the window . It looked as if she was crying.
I went and and sat next to her.

'Esha?' I called out. 
She looked at me slowly.
'What happened? Were you crying?'

'No it's just that, I was thinking about Ishita bhabhi. Who must have kidnapped her ? Why? And ..' a tear fell from her face.

'Anyways ' she wiped off her tears. 'What happened?'

I thought for a while whether to tell her or not. I finally decided to tell her as she would be able to help me.

'Alizeh is here'

'What?' She nearly yelled.

'Geez. Calm down. ' I said. 'She has come with Naina bhabhi '

'Naina bhabhi is back?' She asked happily totally forgetting about Alizeh.

I gave her a are-you-serious look and then It struck her.

'Oh shit. She's come with Naina bhabhi? That's even worse '

Alizeh was Kabir bhaiya's ex girlfriend. He loved her a lot but  she suddenly disappeared leaving Kabir bhaiya broken. Bhaiya had a really hard time getting over her. Only me and Esha knew about her in the family and only we saw how much bhaiya had gone through during his heartbreak. Though Esha hadn't seen Alizeh.