KAIRA REACHES RESORT!!!

Hey guys thanks for voting and commenting on my story....love you all my lovely readers .....

And yaa have u seen yesterdays episode....so lovely one....i am laughing at aditya's situation....and naira and manish convo was soo brilliant....u also liked or not?????

So with no delays posting the next chappy....and as always atleast 25 votes then only publish next one.....

Recap: kartik taunts naira and went to sleeps in bathroom...in morning he forgiven her for what she had done last night......

Kartik forgives her and naira got happy...and goes to take shower....and comes out after 10 minutes and then kartik also get fresh and now both kartik and naira got ready.....

kaira's outfit...

And they both goes to the bus stand

And they both goes to the bus stand.....to reach the resort at time....it was 5 am in the morning......no one at the bus stand.....

N: aye mendhak abhi tak bus kyun nahi aayi????

K: arrey but mujhe kaise pata hoga....har din bus mujhe report deke jaati hai kya.....

N: nahi jaati toh ab degi....jaao jaake uss chay ki tapri pe puchke aao....

K: haan haan theek hai abhi puch ke aata hoon....

he goes and asked for the bus...but them that man tells him that the bus only comes once in a day and that too in afternoon.....so if he wants to go then he should hire a jeep for one day to reach their.....all the peoples that comes here mostly prefers to hire the jeep.....

so kartik went back to her and explains what that man says....

N: it means ab mujhe tumhare saath resort tak jeep mein jaana hoga aur vo bhi free mein tumhari tar tar sunni padegi vo alag.....

K: yaa..aur tumhare pass aur koi option bhi nahi hai.....aur waise bi I accept ki main mendhak hoon but main itni bhi tar tar nahi karta ki tum bore ho jaao....

N: okk okk ab chale....

K: yaa let's go....

And they both goes and hire the jeep....and they both paid half –half.....and goes...it's an eight hour's trip....

Now kartik is driving the jeep since one hour...and they talk while driving....

N: aye mendhak tum kitni dheere drive karte ho...laao mujhe do main drive karti hoon....

K: sherni tum na chup raho...yeh jeep hai meri jaaneman nahi ki main tumhe de doon..kahi accident ho gaya toh....aur abhi toh tum mere saath ho toh acchident hone ke pure chances hai.....

N: what do you mean to say ki mujhe jeep chalani nahi aati.....

K: dekho sherni yeh main nahi tum khud accept kar rahi ho..