REAL CONFESSION!!!!

hey guys thank you thank you soo much for your support .....this story is gonna end in few chappy's or say 1 or 2 chappy's.....thanx to those people who read it nd vote nd do comments on it....nd so now will start with the chappy.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap: kaira got drunken nd their behki behki talks....and they slept together....

they slept together in each other embrace in drunken state....and in midnight....both were murmuring....

kn: i love you naira/kartik.....

now in morning.....

(guys sach jaane ke baad kya hoga....let's stay tuned....)

the sunshine falls on their faces....and both wakes up....with a heavy head as if the hangover was soo untolerable....

k: good morning......yeh mera sar itna dard kyun kar raha hai.....(his eyes are slightly opens and was about to get up but when he notice someone on top of him...)hey kaun ho tum......you monster hato mere upar se.....

by hearing his shouts naira's beautiful sleep cuts off nd she too wakes up with a heavy head .....

n: kaun hai yaar jo itni subah subah bakar bakar kar raha hai....(and then she opens her eyes...) AAAAHHHHHH.........

after hearing her such a big scream kartik's eyes was get open....

k:AAAHHHHH....tum ...tum mere upar....upar kya kar rahi thi tum....

and their position now was as kartik on left corner of the bed and naira on right corner of the bed....don't forget to mention that both had one pillows in their hand.....

n: yeh sawaal toh mujhe puchna chahiye gadhe kahike....no no no mendhak kahike tum mere neeche kya kar rahe the....

k: hey but usse bada question hai ki party kab finish hui aur hum yaha kya kar rahe hai.....

n: yaa but.....hahaha...(she starts laughing as loud as possible....)

but why she's laughing.....

k: aye tum aise has kyun rahi ho......

n: toh aur kya karun......agar tum mendhak se mendhaki mein badal jaaoge toh.....

k: but maine apna gender change nahi kiya.....aur plss batao kya baat hai.....

n: tumhe lipstick lagani itni pasand hai toh mujhe bol dete main tumhe acche colours de deti....

k: what but main kyun lipstick lagaunga......

and then he sees himself in mirror that his lips are red in colour.....

k: maine toh lipstick lagayi nahi toh yeh kisne kiya.....

n(while moving towards him, and stands in front of the mirror): yeh toh tumhe pata hona chahiye na ki yeh......maine kiya hai NOOOO....how can i do this....

naira says this after she founds her red lipstick is get messed up.....and in the meantime kartik also noticed it he quiclky jumps from left to right corner of the bed like a frog ....(frog can do frog jumps yaar...)

k: yeh kya kiya tumne.....sach sach batao tumne mere saath aur kya kya kiya hai .....mere kapde (he checks his clothes) thank god maine apne kapde pehne hue hai......matlab meri izzat sahi salamat hai mere lips ke alawa.....

n: yeh kya nonsense bole jaa rahe ho kabse....i don't know ki maine yeh kab kiya....main yeh kar bhi kaise sakti hoon....

and she was about to cru hard but when they hear a voice....

voice: because i love you buddhu.....

and they notice kartik's phone....and kartik take it....

k: yeh recording kab start hui.....

he was about to pause it but stop when he sees naira with him in the recording.....from back naira also come.....

n: mujhe dikhao yeh.....

and they both sees what happened last night.....and were damn shock....

kn(both shouts when naira kissed on kartik's lips in drunken state): NNNOOOO!!!!!!

and then the recording ended......it was an awkward silence in the room for almost five minutes as both were in deep thoughts.....

kartik's pov

yeh kya kar diya mendhak tune....main apni feelings ko thoda bhi control nahi kar paaya.....but jo bhi hua accha hi hua atleast  mujhe naira ki feelings ke baare mein toh pata chala.....last night was the best night for me that i have spent with my love my sherni.....but usne mujhe kabhi bataya kyun nahi i woh mujhe pyaar karti hai...

pov ends...

naira's pov.....

OMGGG!!!! i kissed him.....wah naira mauka dekhkar chauka maarna koi tujhse sikhe.....thank god mujhe pata chal gaya ki vo bhi mujhse pyaar karta hai.....last night was the best night in my life that i had spent with my love my mendhak.......but iss buddhu ne mujhe kabhi bataya kyun nahi ki vo mujhse pyaar karta hai.....

pov ends.....

kn: toh kabse hua yeh.....

kn: jabse tumhe dekha....

kn: bataya kyun nahi kabhi....

kn: vo...tumse dar lag raha tha....

kn: hum stupid hai na.....

(guys they are speaking these line as same as written and also on the same time....)

k: hum itni ek jaisi baatein kaise kar sakte hai.....

n: yaa aur same time pe......soo uniqe na....

and they bursts out laughing....they are soo stupid that they are laughing at their stupidness itself.....but after some times they stops laughing.....and keep looking into each other eyes.....and they walk towards each other from the corners of the bed to the front without breaking the eye contact.....now both came in front of each other.....now kartik slowly moves his hands to her waist......that's enough to make naira moans her name....

n(moans): kkkaartik!!

he pulls her towards himself by holding her waist with one of his hands and makes her stand on his feet.....position as naira's feet on kartik's feet....(guys remenber the last stage of paper fold dance same as their position is...) he than tucks her strands behind her ears....and moves her face slowly towards her....

n; kartik yeh kya kar rahe ho tum.....

k: miss sherni jaise tum apna promise nahi bhool sakti waise yeh tumhara mendhak malhotra bhi apne promises se peeche nahi hat ta.....chahe vo koi drunk promise hi kyun na ho......

and naira smiles at his statement....and she tells him by her eyes to complete his promise......and he instantly place his lips on her lips.....and shared a passionate kiss....

precap: kartik gets a call....and both kaira was shocked now....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note

hey guys completed with the chappy do read and tell me how's it.....if you guys liked it then plss votes and comment on it.....

and guessed who calls kartik nd why kaira are shocked.....if their love story completes or not....guess about it.....and atleast 35+ votes on this chappy than only update the nxt one....and about the shock too.....

till then....

keep loving kaira/shivin....

keep watching yrkkh....

love you all guys....

byee......