Part 7

Elena's Pov

I then stopped crying just for a second and I heard Freya speak as she said walking into the room yes baby sister they did but we have you back and your not leaving ever again. I removed myself from Henrik and saw that my whole family was standing in front of me so I said I really really am sorry guys and I cried even more.

Klaus then said it's ok Lena we know what really happened and we don't blame you not one bit so I sighed and said really and Rebekah said really baby sis we just wanted you back. I smiled and said thank you for helping me and Finn said your welcome now how about we get you out of this dungeon and up to your bedroom to get changed.

I then smiled and said wait I have a bedroom and Eli said yes Lena yes you do and I gasped and said excited thank you so much I haven't had a bedroom since mother and father lived. Kol then said yes we know that's why we did it and then Freya walked over to my chains and removed them from my arms.

My arms then dropped and I smiled and stood up and hugged her and said thank you Freya I love you. Freya then said we love you to that is why we did this and I nodded and I was just about to walk over to Kol when Klaus stepped in my way.

Did you like it. Review and comment