#12 Wedding

2 weeks later

Aphmau's POV
OMI TODAY IS MY BIG DAY! Today I am marrying my one true love. Aaron. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him. Well Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn helped me pick out my wedding dress.

 Well Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn helped me pick out my wedding dress

Katelyn is my maid of honor.
Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, And Cadenza are my brides maids. My mom is walking me down the isle.
Brides maids dresses:

Maid of honor dress:

Everything is set. I can't wait. The wedding starts in 20 mins. I'm going to be with my one true love forever.

Aaron's POV
The wedding is in 19 mins. I'm wearing a red and black tux.

 I'm wearing a red and black tux

Dante is my best man. He wears a blue and black tux.
(Couldn't find a good pic)
The wedding is now in 3 minutes. I'm nervous but excited. I get to spend the rest of my life with Aphmau. Let's do this.wedding starts in, 3. 2. 1. The music starts playing and the doors open. Aphmau is standing there, arm linked with her mother's. Aphmau looks amazing. Her and her mother slowly walk down the isle. Once aphmau is at the top, Sylvanna sits down and wipes a tear. Aph and I stare into each others eyes until the priest starts to speak. "Ahem. We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of the lovely couple, Aphmau and Aaron." The priest then looks at me. "Do you Aaron, take Aphmau to be your loftly wedded wife, Through the times of bad and good, and In sickness and in health?" Says the priest. "I do." I say as I smile at aphmau. "Do you Aphmau, take Aaron to be your loftly wedded husband, Through the times of bad and good, and In sickness and in health?" Says the priest. Aphmau smiles. "I do." She says. "Does anyone have any objections to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold you peace." Says the priest. Nobody raises their hands. "Okay. You may now kiss the bride." Says the priest.

Aphmau's POV
"Okay. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says. I blush a light red when aaron scoops me up in his arms and passionately kisses me. I kiss back. Then we pull away, keeping in mind the fact that Abby, Jeffory's 6 year old daughter, is at the wedding too. We look over and see Jeffory covering Abby's eyes and gives us a nod. Aaron nods back and swoops me back down into another passionate kiss. I hear everyone cheering, Kawaii~Chan sqealing, and my mom crying and cheering, and yelling: "THAT'S MY HIJA!". I hear aaron chuckle and I giggle. After about 2 minutes aaron and I pull away from the kiss. Later it's time to throw the flowers. I throw them behind my back and when I turn around I see katelyn holding up the flowers and Travis kissing her. Suprisingly, she doesn't pull away. Katelyn kisses travis back. Then they both pull away. Wow. I didn't expect that! Heh.
Afterwards we all ate cake.
This was the best night of my whole life!

Hai my little fireworks! I hope you enjoyed this chappie. I'm writing this while walking through walmart 😂. well baiii! (Don't worry this is NOT the last chappie)