The Queen of Wands

As we got ready, we heard cheering.

"Ready to do this sis?" My older sister Henley asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

And with that, we walk out onto the stairs.

As we did, I heard them chanting my name.

"Pyro! Pyro! Pyro! Pyro!" I smirked. I also heard a mix of henleys name as well.

Now at the start of every show, we like to do a little flair with my powers. I can control fire and we use it for events such as these.

I took off my black gloves with flames imprinted on them and held out my hands.

I started moving my hands in elaborate but elegant gestures(A/N: think of Magnus on shadowhunters with his gestures😂) and it soon took the shape of a dragon.

It evaporated as soon as we walked onto the stage. The crowd always go wild at that.

Soon, two of our assistants came over to us.

"Woo! Okay Los Angeles, are we ready to end this thing!?" Henley yelled.

The crowd went wild.

"When that timer hits zero, a tank full of flesh eating piranhas will fall from above. Ready sis?" I explain to the crowd.

As our assistants fixed her up for her trick, I decided to use my powers to pass time.

"Now as my dear sister is getting ready, how about I show you guys more on what I can do?"

The crowd hollered and I smiled.

I immediately started moving my hands in the same gesture as earlier and I rolled flames with each other. As they did flips and more rolls, I finally had them spell out our names.

The crowd sure loved that.

Right as our names disappeared with the pyro, Henley was done.

"A lady has to have handcuffs, am I right girls?" Henley says.

Then, the countdown started.

"1- 2- 3" right on 3, our assistants pulled away her clothes to reveal a sparkly jumpsuit of some kind.

Henley decided to show off her body as the guys in the crowd whooped.

I laughed at her antics. Some even wolf whistled.

Wish someone did that at me. I know I'll never be as pretty as Henley.

Just then, the timer started and she fell into the tank below.

I nervously watched her as she tried to get herself out. I believe in my sister but this might be too ambitious.

Even for us.

The guys once again hollered for Henley. Even the girls in the crowd did too.

She soon got one done.

The crowd cheered.

That was when I noticed a weird guy with his hoodie up in the crowd watching us.

Who wears their hood up inside?

I shook it off as I turn back to watch Henley.

But as she couldn't get the others done, I knew something was wrong.

I soon took action and moved my hands as the timer is cutting to a close.

She started screaming for help.

"She's serious! She can't get out!" A guy in the front row said.

Another ran off to grab something in order to smash the glass.