What is #TalkingHelps?

▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬

"TalkingHelps" is a project in which anyone - outside Wattpad, or even users - can talk to someone willing to listen from this account during a period time for free.

No medicine nor actual doctors, just two normal people talking, with your comfortable timing and theirs. Basically, we will have admins from ALL OVER THE WORLD, who know a language other than English. Also, we will have admins of all genders and admins who can relate to you, even if a little. No one can really understand someone else's pain; at least not to full context. But being relate-able will help the one speaking and the one listening. This is ALL FREE, and we encourage you to speak up.

And when we mean speak up, we don't particularly mean people suffering from Depression, Anxiety or any sort of illness. Talk to us if you are bullied, harassed, or even when you're just sad. Hell, talk to us when you are HAPPY, because everyone needs a little self-confidence in their life.

This project was created by -kaizar on Wattpad, as she herself goes through depression and anxiety, so she can tell that it's hard, and having no one to share your feelings to is just as hard. 

Throughout all the sessions she's been through, her Psychiatrist has told her a lot of things, but one thing stood out the most:

"Talking  helps, whether you like it or not, because as you talk, you realise people's mistake as well as your mistakes. Don't avoid depression. Don't avoid anything you don't like. Yet, avoid avoidance. Do what you love, do what you hate. Don't bottle it up; you won't go anywhere."

Avoid Avoidance, that one really got to her. It's helped her live through everyday and even today, she lives, breathes and survives on these two words. Don't avoid what you want to avoid.

This is where we come in: since most people - mostly teenagers and even adults - don't speak up about their problems because they think it's 1.) temporary, 2.) childish, 3.) too petty, 4.) not true. 5.) they are too young/old for this we come to help you. We provide you people who UNDERSTAND YOU. Someone who helps YOU. Someone who values YOU.

We will be providing service via: -- Wattpad Direct Messaging, -- Email, -- Skype, -- Messaging Apps, only if you are comfortable. When you ventilate, you feel better. Trust us. Don't bottle it up. We are here for you; to make you realise you can be happier. 

▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬

Contact Us:
1. Email - wp.talking.helps@gmail.com 
2. Wattpad - @TalkingHelps
3. Ask.fm - @Talking_Helps 
4. Skype or Kik - ask individual admins.

Upcoming contact places:
5. Facebook
6. Instagram
7. Twitter

Leave us suggestions on where we should open a platform where you all are comfortable!

▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬