Carlisle

My heart pumped up and down really fast as his beautiful structure of his face appeared. Something I've never felt before began emotions as his scent smelled like heaven. His eyes were a gold color like in my nightmare. Had this been the one?

His hair was so youth and blonde that went perfect with his pale body. His lips were plump and kissable as if he has kissed me. How could a human like him be so much in just a matter of a second and him not knowing.

I could tell he was rich by all of the expensive things around him like money was a daily give.

His looks were like no other look I've ever seen but in a good way. He dressed casually like everyone els but still he stuck out like a thorn. This man was flawless.

"Hello." I waved to the man and he got up walking towards me. His figure was thin and tall like me.

"Amber Kardashian, right?" He stuck my hand out.

"Yeah h-" I started shaking his hand.

"I'm Carlisle. Carlisle James. "

"Wow that's an unusual name. Never heard of it." I smiled.

"Yeah I'm not from here."

"Where are you from?"

"A place." Carlisle laughed and I laughed as well though I was being serious. "I'm from Rome."

"Rome is a beautiful place. " I've been to roam before. Before the accident with my mom.

"Yes. It is..." Carlisle's eyes flickered as if he had more to tell. Carlisle acted like he knew me before but never wanted to tell me. Strange and beautiful.

I turned to look at my skin. What used to be mixed now getting pale.

"I'm sorry if I look like I'm getting pale. I might be sick but I don't know."

Carlisle grabbed my arm and observed the color.

"Have you been coughing?"

This was an odd question for me because I have. How did he know.

"Ye-" I started coughing into my arm and I screamed in horror when I saw the blood splats.

Carlisle's eyes widened as he grabbed my wrist.

"We have to go, now. I'll explain later."

I tried to stop myself from getting into Carlisle's car because I didn't know him but he was too strong. Way too strong.

Next thing I knew, I was put inside Carlisle's car and he drove really fast. He was going way over the speed limit and I tried to stop him but what happened next shocked me.

Forever.