Chapter 2- Date

Alec's POV

I wake up with one of the worst head aches I've ever felt. Last night is a bit of a blur but I do remember one thing... Forcing that stranger to dance with me, I don't remember what his name was though.

I try to sit up but quickly regret it. My vision goes black and I collapse back onto my bed. The last thing I can vaguely remember from last night is Isabelle screaming about me and the mystery man...

My door bursts open and a way too bubbly Izzy struts in.

"So how are you this morning?" She grins.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm never letting you convince me to do that again." I glare at her.

"Well you did meet your future husband."

"Isabelle... I don't even remember his name. And just because he hit on me doesn't mean we're gonna get married. That's not how it works"

"His name was Magnus Bane. Now you have no excuses." She says happily.

"I have no way of contacting him." I counter.

"Check your pocket."

I pull a white card out of my pocket that I didn't know was there. 'Magnus Bane' it reads, followed by a 7 digit number right underneath. I grin and point Izzy to the door.

Right after she walks out, of course making kissy noises, I dial his number.

"Hello?" He answers after the first ring.

"H-hi... This is Alec... I-I don't remember much from l-last night... But I-I remember y-you t-telling m-me to c-c-call you-u... S-sor-ry if-f this i-s t-too earl-ly." I stutter.

"Awe don't worry blue eyes. For you, it's never to early." His voice sounds almost suductive.

"S-so w-would you w-wanna g-go-o f-for coffee or s-someth-thing l-later to-today?" I feel the blush creep up my cheeks as I ask him this.

"Of course. Text me your address I'll be there in an hour." He hangs up and I grin widely.

"I'M HELPING YOU PICK AN OUTFIT." Isabelle screams from the other side of the door.

"WERE YOU LISTENING THAT WHOLE TIME?!" I yell but I really shouldn't be surprised... It is Isabelle after all.

"Um of course. Have you not met me?" Fair point.

"Okay well come on in and hurry up. And no makeup today, he'll be here in an hour."

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" She jumps up and down and runs over to me.

The look she gives me worries me... She looks like she's thinking really hard... Considering different options without even seeing my clothes yet.

"K go shower quick I'll get the stuff ready." She demands, pushing me towards the bathroom and going to work finding everything she'll need.

Abiut 15 minutes later I jump out of the shower and she pushes me onto my bed, pulling out random clothing and holding them up with other clothes to see what matches well. This goes on for about 5 to 10 minutes before she finally chooses what I'll be wearing.