Meet Allison Hills

Hi, I'm Allison Hills, but my friends all call me Ally. I am 16 years old and I live with my parents, John and Helen. I also live with my brothers, Richard, Dillon, and Christopher.
I go to Johnsonville High School. I am a star student, I am the smartest girl in 10th grade. I am the captain of the basketball team and the football team.

My brother Rick is 17, he is never home. He is always with his friends or his girlfriend, Lily. He will have to break up with Lily because we are moving. My other brothers, Dylan and Chris are 6, they are twins and they are annoying and like to prank people.

We are moving because my dad got a new job as a movie producer in Hollywood.

There is one thing I am going to hate about moving. I have a huge secret about me that only a few close friends know about me, I am gay. So not only will I be the new girl, I will be the gay new kid. I have a girlfriend here who I will have to break up with but that will not be a problem seeing as I should have already have done it. You see about a week ago I caught her and my best friend, Danny, kissing. After it happened I slapped Danny and he apologized.

Good news, my mom just told me the name of my new school, it is "Hollywood Hills".