The Hot New Neighbor

...and dropped one and that is when this very beautiful girl runs up and catches it. "T...Thanks" I stuttered, fuck, I've never stuttered before what is this girl doing to me. " You're welcome" she said, shyly blushing "Hi, I'm Stevie" she mutters under her breath. " Sorry, What?" I asked, not hearing her. " I said, 'I'm Stevie' I am your neighbor." " Hello I am Ally," I replied, " I just moved in here." " I can see that" she chuckled lightly. 'OMG, I could listen to her laugh for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.' I thought. " Thanks" she said. I blushed 'oh shit, did I say that out loud?' "Yes you did" I looked down embarrassed "I give up" "it's OK." She said "here I'll help" she stated in a... excited manner? 'Why is she so excited to help me?' I thought as she grabbed a few boxes that said 'Ally's room' on them. "Ok" I agreed, not telling I was staring.
~~~~~~~
After a while of packing I blurted "you're so pretty" not even knowing I said it until she said "thanks, you are too" and it wasn't until that moment that I saw a slight tent in her pants. 'does she have a dick' I asked myself in my head. After I thought that I realized that we had just finished unloading the last box then I remembered I had a few special things in the moving van. "A few more things, wait here." I told her rushing down the stairs. I came back up with a guitar in one hand and drumsticks in the other, the I asked her "can you help me with something really quick?" "Sure" she stated rather loudly. We went down to the van and she peered into it and and then shrieked. "You have drums?" She asked, extremely ecstatic. "Yeah" I mumbled, suddenly getting shy. While we were getting the drums out I accidentally hit her in the crotch with the snare drum, while turning around. "Ow, fuck" she yelled holding her crotch. "What's wrong?" I asked immediately. "What's wrong? You just hit me in the dick..." as soon as she realized what she said she took a hand off her small bulge that was slightly showing, and covered her mouth. "Fuck" she mumbled from underneath get hand while I just started at her crotch with wide eyes. "Y...you ha..have a penis?" I asked stunned. "Y..Yeah..." she replied trailing off, while looking down. "Please don't hate me for it, I kinda have to live with it...Please don't tell anybody, nobody knows except my close friends, Bria, and Chrissy, and my ex girlfriend, Sarah Croce." "Ok I promise." "Thanks" "on one condition though..." "what" she asked kind of scared of what I had to say "kiss me, please. I kind of like you." "I kind of like you too." she replies then kisses me. After a minute of moving our lips together I lick her bottom lip got entrance to her mouth. " Allison Don Hills! What do you think you're doing!" "Mom it's not what you think!!!" " really?, than why was you tongue down this things throat." "Thing? Mom really fuck you" " Mrs. Hills, if you must know, I am female." "Are you sure about that" my mom asked eyeing the now very large, visible bulge in Stevie's pants. "I think you should go home" "I can't" "what? Why not?" "My parents left me home while they went to work and I locked myself out." "Ok fine you can stay for now" "thanks Mrs. Hills" "kiddo just call me Helen." "Ok, Helen" we went inside and hung out for awhile until Stevie spoke up, she looked nervous, "ally I know we've only known each other for a few hours, but I really like you. So, ally. Will you be my girlfriend?" I just sat there shocked so she snapped her fingers in front of me and I snapped out of it " yes of course."
~~~~~~
Stevie asked her mom but if she could stay the night and her mom said yes and we decided to watch movies until we started to fall asleep until Stevie's phone went off. It was a call from an unknown number. She picked up. "Who is it?" I asked quietly. "It's the......
_________________
Hey what's up peeps it's Natasha what do you think. Is it good? Did the part about Stevie surprise you? Let me know in the comments
Thanks love you guys
With love
«Natasha»