Pasta Time

You arrive at the Bridge Teen Center with Paul on Saturday. Paul snuck away from his wife to be with you; you are his secret lover. After plenty of begging, you finally convinced him to come with you to this pasta-making class and miss his son's college graduation party.

In the parking lot of the Bridge Teen Center, Paul kisses you lovingly in his minivan. "Let's go make some pasta for me to feed you later." He said and you smiled as you both walked in.

"Um... This is a teens-only event, sir." The lady at the front desk said. "Oh..." Paul had to improvise. "I'm her father." He said. The lady nodded and directed you to the class.

You and Paul spent 2 hours rolling dough, cutting it and cooking it. when you went back to his place with him, you had a large container of pasta that you both made together.

"My wife's going to be home in an hour." Paul said, taking off his shirt, exposing his curvaceous skin flaps and gleaming hair. He smiled at you suggestively. You took your clothes off too, taking out the pasta as well.

You and Paul went to his bedroom with the pasta. He now lay on his back. "Pasta me." He said. You took globs of pasta and rubbed it all over his soft, flabby chest. He moaned with pleasure. Just as you were about to eat it off his chest, a door opened. "I'm home!" A female voice said. "Fuck," Paul whispered as he sat up in a rush, the pasta sliding off his chest. He ran to the window and opened it. You had done this plenty of times before. Jumping down 2 stories was no biggie.

"I love you," Paul said and kissed you as he handed you your clothes. You smiled lovingly and jumped out of the window, leaving your secret lover.