What Really Happens During Sectionals

You sigh. 6th period is so annoying... at least it's Friday. Oh yeah, you have a sectional! And it's with your favorite... Mr. Woodson.

A surge of joyous energy flows through you as you think about his crusty lips and his supple muffin top. Fuck, he looks so good in your mind.

You tell your teacher that you have to go, and you walk to the band room with your clarinet, skipping and humming happily.

When you arrived, Paul was already there. You were scheduled to have a sectional with 2 other people, but they didn't show.

"Hey, Y/N." Mr. Woodson said, placing his thick ass on a chair in the room. Your lips quivered. "Let's start." Said Paul.

You said down and began to unpack your clarinet. "So, Y/N..." Mr. Woodson said in his sly voice. "You've been doing pretty well in my ass--I mean class." You look up to him and he winks with his beady eye. You blush a light pink. He bites his overly chapped lips.

"T-thank you, Mr. Woodson." You said, standing up with your clarinet. He slaps your ass. "Play for me, baby." He said. You played your piece---A song that the whole band was practicing during class. You messed up a few times because you were distracted by his luscious man titties.

When you were done, Paul smiled. He was pleased. He stood up and took your clarinet into his hands. He unzipped his pants with the other hand. In the blink of an eye, you saw his penis. It was short, about 2 inches, but it was very wide. His balls hung to his ankles.

Paul turned around, exposing his hairy ass to you. He began to slide your clarinet into that hairy swamp he called an anus. Eventually, the clarinet was completely gone. You couldn't see it. Paul took a trombone off the wall and handed it to you. "Your turn, honey."

Your lips quivered as your unbuttoned your pants and exposed your ass to him. He slapped it. You put the trombone half way up your ass. "This is all I can do, papi." You said, almost crying from the pain.

"More." Paul said, slightly angry. He forced the trombone all the way, and you yelped. "Oh daddy..." You said,
pleased but pained. You started to bleed. When you removed the trombone, it was covered in shit and blood. Your asshole was bleeding. Paul slapped your ass one more time, then he removed the clarinet from his own bum. He handed it to you.

"See you next week." He winked as he put the bloody trombone back on the wall. You just put your clarinet back in your case and walked out the door. "Maybe a cello next week!" He called.

sorry it took me so long to upload