Male Reader X Mikasa

[Modern]

Your POV

"I-I'd like to be your friend, [M/N].", a girl from my class says.

She's blushing a little, holding his hands in front of her chest. She looks really shy and cute. She pulled me to the hallway when the recess started.

"I.. uh..", I attempt saying something, but, since I'm not used to talking to others besides my family, I can't get a word out of my mouth.

"Don't go near [M/N].", Mikasa says, stepping next to me.

"Eh? Why?", the girl asks, looking worried.

"He doesn't like strangers.", Mikasa says, pulling me off by my hand. [Momma Mikasa to the rescuee~]

She gently drags me towards my classroom again, leaving the poor girl behind.

"Was she bothering you?", Mikasa asks.

"Not really.", I answer.

She hums and turns around to face me in front of my classroom door. She tightens the tie around my neck and straightens my uniform before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"Stay away from others, okay? I'll be here right after my classes end.", she says.

I nod and peck her lips. She blushes slightly and nods as well. She turns around and walks away and I open the door to my class, walking to my seat. The class turns to look at me and then I hear someone whisper.

"The fucking quiet, freak kid of our class has got a girlfriend, but I don't.", to his friend.

I chuckle and sit down.