The Truth, The Kiss

I walked into Shawn's house with him slowly following behind me.
" do you want some to eat or drink love?"
" no thanks I'm right for now."
"What do you want to do except for watch a movie, obviously because last time you tipped cold water all over me."
"Um , we could go up to your room to get to know each other little bit better?"
"Yeah sure, follow me."
We walked up the stairs into his room. His room is big and gorgeous is guitars were hanging from the wall and had a big massive king size bed. I wondered why you had such a big bed  for only one person.

 I wondered why you had such a big bed  for only one person

( HIS BEDROOM )

I sat in the edge of his bed and asked him questions and he answered and he'd ask me questions and I'd answer them. Time flew by and we had been asking questions for about an hour.

Then his mood changed quickly and he was all of a sudden nervous.
" hey are you okay, you look a bit nervous?"
" yeah I am nervous, because what I'm about to say my embarrass me."
" you can talk to me don't worry about that I probably will embarrass you but cannot then again I'll answer will try to be nice anyway. I won't bite!"
" okay. Well the thing is I-i-i I have liked you from the first day we met in the supermarket for about two and you fell down. Ever since and my feelings are for and stronger for you every time I see you you get more beautiful in my eyes. Ella I like you a lot and I hope this friendship can go bit more than friendship and I hope that one day will end up married. I think I'm in love with you. I know this sounds crazy and we only just met a few weeksago but my feelings are growing stronger for you. No I don't have it so you can just run out the door and never come back and never talk or see me again but I just had to get that off my shoulders and actually talking to get everything off my shoulders. You don't have to like me back but-"
I cut him off and said
" Shawn , it's okay I feel the exact same way I like the way that you expressed yourself towards me and I hope we're not together and married and I hope we have a future together."
"this feels like a dream-" he tried to finish but I stopped him with a kiss but the kiss was it any just any kiss it was a sweet soft passionate loving kiss. The fireworks boomed inside me they were little fireworks well that this is the first time ever kissed a boy and I hope only kiss this boy.
I pulled  back from him slowly and looked into his brown hazel eyes and said,
" you talk too handsome."
" I've got a question  for you."
" what is it?"  I asked.
" Will you be my girlfriend?"
I thought for a moment just to tease him. He started to worry he's facial expression turned different then I  answered,
" YES!!!"
"thank god I thought you about say no."