Grocery Shopping

Ella's POV
" Ella honey, could you please go down to the grocery store to fill the cupboards for the week?"
" yeh sure aunt Mary be back soon!"
I yell out to her.
My parents had died in a car accident 3 years ago and I'm now living with my auntie and my brother Cameron.
I live in Canada, Toronto. It is the summer holidays and I can't wait to go back to school to see my best friends again. Anyway back to the story!

I jump in the drivers of my newly bought silver Hyundai. I have got a good pay on I job and get paid loads of money that's why I have a good car.

 I have got a good pay on I job and get paid loads of money that's why I  have a good car

( ^my car ^)
I parked my car in a parking spot and headed in. I went down each aisle and got to the breakfast cereal aisle, I wasn't watching where I was going and stepped away from my trolley and walked into someone and fell backwards onto your bottom, lie down and groaned in a bit of pain.
"Oh no, I'm so so sorry love." I heard a deep voice say above you,  he attended my side and said,
"Are you okay love, I'm very dearly sorry."
" yeah I'm good just hurt my bottom when I fell that's all." I said and looked down at you lap embarrassed of what I  just did.
" here I'll help you up."
" oh, um, thanks."
"I'm Shawn, nice to meet you, in a very awkward way."
" hi Shawn, I'm Ella. And you shouldn't be apologising to me I wasn't looking where I was going, it's my fault."
" it's okay. Here's your cereal."
" Oh um thanks."
" do you um maybe,  want to go hang out sometime this week."
" yeah, I'd like that. When do you want to hang out?"
" um, maybe let's say either tomorrow or the next day. I'll give you my phone number and we'll talk about it later."
"Okay. Do you always carry a pen with you?" I giggled
" um yeah duh I'm Shawn Mendes and people want signatures all the time and they don't have a pen on them."he said sarcastically.
" Oh My God, I just realised who you were! Don't worry I'm not a huge fan like the other girls I won't give you number away."
" oh thank god I was gonna say."
" um, sorry to break this up but I have to get going."
" no worries talk to you later then. Goodbye " he kissed me on the cheek and turned around and walked away.
"Bye" I said shocked.
I paid for all the groceries and drove home thinking about Shawn.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
AUTHORS NOTE
This is my first time writing. I hope you like this chapter!!! ❤️❤️❤️🤘👍 
Please comment and follow me @ejleigh03