💖 [ Smut ] Imortal sans x neko reader

Hello fellow sinners, this is your lucky day im going to make a LEMMY LEMON....... * sigh * ( why am i doing this ) anyways if your a sinner pls continue if your not. GET. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM.
. * Ahem * continue fellow sinners * walks away getting for some holy waters and put it on my mind. * oh and by the way, if you dont know imortal sans that my AU, he is inoccent in my AU, but i just mke him a sinner in here heh, his pick is above there. And im going to make sans take over this chapter, cause im not use to doing lemy, i just only do fluffy.

Sans : well then im going to make you use to lemy * goes on the back of angel diging his face in her neck * heheh...

Me : ⊙︿⊙ * blushes * help me. (T^T)

‹‹ Imortal Sans x Neko reader ››

‹‹ Category : Smut (T_T) ››

You and Sans are ofically Married, seven years ago now.

But! Didn't have kids yet.

You wonder why you still dont have kid? ( Sans : so i have a chance to fuck you heheh...

Author : ಠ╭╮ಠ WTF Sans )

Cause your scared of being you know ( fuck by a bo- er skeleton )

So you stayed single, but you didn't know that sans was to impatient for your body.

So right now, you were sitting on the couch with your lover behind you.

His hand on your hips and his head rested on your shoulder.

You can feel sans breathing on you neck.

You start to shiver with the air in your neck.

And with that you moan on something wet on your neck.

You didn't know that sans was  nipping your neck finding you sensitive spot.

You moan loadly when sans found your sensitive spot. You can feel a grin behind you.

And pain on your neck, ( Now reader 's let get going to the fun part shall we...... Heheheh ) he had enough of your neck he start make his hands snake his way to your ( Short/Skirt or something ) and through your pantie, playing with your Cli't thrusting it in a bit faster way.

You start to whine on this session now, and to how fast sans thrusting his hands inside you now.

Sans pull his hand out off your hole and put it in his mouth.

" Hmmm~ Tasty~.. " he said full of lustiness in his words.

Sans pinned you to the couch putting your legs each sides of his legs making him sitting between your legs.

" now....... Let the fun begin " he start to unbuckle his short down,
And with that his member sprung out. Standing strait. And proud

You start to blush harder looking at his ecto dick  ( Sans : i nailed it hehe....

Aouthor : ಠ╭╮ಠ )

" Like what you see~ " you nod.

" welp let get on to it~ " he said start to thrust, but you stop him there.

" but p-please be g-gentle.. Ok " you stuter. And with that he nods.

He begin to thrust slowly so that you can't get hurt.

" A-ahh~ " you moan cutely and softly With every thrust he makes, but the pain was so uberabable.

{ le time skip }

The pain was now gone, pleasure take over your body.

So now you nod to sans, signaling him to move fast.

And with that he smirk and move faster.

You start to moan loudly.

You was starting to came close, same one for sans.

So you scream name together.

And cu'm inside you, giving some liquid sperm inside you.

" that...was......fun... " he panted he coverd thr both of you so that it eont be uncomefortable.

" yeah...... * sigh * i love you sans "

" i love you to sweetheart...... " and with that  you guys were now asleep.

But you didnt know, that angel was listening outside in your door. And blushing so damn hard.

" mah ship has saild heheh. "

[ End ]

Welp how was sans lemon...
Is it goodIf its good, drop your comment down below and god bless sans me and you reader hehehe, Bye!

Angel23-