💞 [ Random ] Cat Sans x Reader

OMG IM IN THE SECOND ROW OF THE CHAPTER! YAY ! * dancing the crayziest dance you've ever seen * * and stop's* YESHHH THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER BEEN ON THIS APP ...!!!!!!!!!  OKlets continue to our chapter please.......!!! 😚😙😘 

‹‹ ❤ Cat Sans x Reader ❤ ››

‹‹ Categories : [ random ] ››

You were sleeping on your room,  peacfully, when something went up to you, you open your eyes and was meet With a cute cubby cat sitting on top of you, the cat starts meowing at you, you started to chuckle at the cutes cat you ever seen.

"Hi Sans, good morning heheh..! "You said tiredly. Sans lick you on your cheek and blush it was aDOORable ( PUNNNNN...!!!! (╯-v-)╯╧╧ )

You sit up and put sans on your lap " so what do you want to do today sans? " you said looking at
Sans. Sans meow and run towards the door.

You follow your cat towards the door, down the stares, and look at the living room, but hes not there, when you here a meowig in the kitchen you walk toward it and there he was, on the kitchen counter two plates on his side the plate had your favorate ( f / f ) and the other had a tuna fish with ketchup on top.  ( Dont jude meh ok! o( - ω - )o  )

Your confuse about the preparing-food-that-fast thing.
But you put that thought aside, you go to the counter and stare at sans.

‹‹❤ Sans P.O.V ❤››

I was waiting for my master, or my sweetheart to come down, but im impatient for her, so i go upstares to ( Y/N ) room, and there she is, sleeping peacfully and........... Adorable.... I snap out
Of my thought's and climbed on her belly and start waking her up and finally she woke up " hey sans, good morning hehehe! " she said tiredly, i lick her cheek as a respond for a" good morning to her! " and i blushed,

I was going to sit on top of her but, She sit' s up and put me on her lap and look at me" so what do you wnt to do today sans? "
I meow at her and run towards the door, and run downstares,  and go to the kitchen and turn into a skele-Cat, and bake her favorate ( f / f ) fast........................  .... " Aaaaand Done! " i put the food on the counter and my food too, i dont have to forget about that, heh.
And turn back to a normal cat, and sit beside the food's.

She walk in the kitchen suprise about the food in the counter.

And walk toward it and stare at me. " did you make this? " .

I sigh and nod, and think that its time to show her, what's inside me. So i talk to her. " yes i d-did "
I said softly to her and turn into a skele-Cat .

She look at me, shock that her cat can talk, " i-i-im sorry....... i d-d-d-didnt.....show..you..this..s-s-s-side of..me... b-b-before...im s-s-s-so afraid to tell you because of rejection....... I-im so--" i was crying on to the kitchen counter. When i feel something wrap two arm's around me...... Its was ( Y/N ) shes huging me like she cares for me so i hug her back crying on to her.

" ( Y/N ) i have something to tell you, I-i l-love you! "I said looking down blushing madly.

‹‹ ❤ ( Y/N ) P.O.V ❤ ››

You stare at sans blushing face, it was cute though, so you chuckle softly at sans blushing situation.
So you just kiss him on the lips, 
( Just role with it! ) sans was a bit suprised, but melted into your kiss, he started to wrapped his paw round your waist, and you start wrapping your around his neck, to make the kiss more passionantly.

Thirty-five seconds pass, and you guys stop eating each other up,  and start blushing like fifthy shade's of red, and fifthy shade's of blue now.

//🎀 Three Month later 🎀//

You and Sans became Girlfriend and boyfriend, and now you two are on the bed each other ( dont you dare think, you dirty SINNER'S!  * cough * ) hugging and cuddling until you two are asleep " I love you sweetheart! " Sans said softly " i.... I love you to sans! " you said tiredly " tired already, but i want more cudddleesss! " sans whine at you, you just chuckle and hug him tightly. And go to sleep leaving the blushing sans alone.

" heh...... i love you sweetheart til'l the end of the earth! " sans said and fell asleep.

[ END ]