•~When He Starts Liking You~•

•Yuuri Katsuki•
'There's something about Y/N that makes me think about her so much all of a sudden... I mean she has a beautiful laugh and her smile is so warm to me. I think... I think I like her! No.  .  .Maybe even... Love her. Yuuri said as he glided on the ice waiting for Y/N since he insisted on helping her out on her quad.
"Sorry I'm late!" Y/N said as she hopped on the ice and waved. "The snow was picking up so it made it harder for me to get here... " She sighed. Yuuri just smiled warmly with a slight blush on his cheeks.
"It's alright, I'm just glad there isn't that much people here." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "So, shall we begin?" Yuuri asked. Y/N nodded in reply and followed Yuuri's instructions.
After the practice, the two decided to go to Hasetsu just to warm up a bit.
"Yuuri?" Y/N said as she tapped Yuuri's shoulder. Yuuri turned around and looked at her glistening E/C orbs.
"Y-yeah?" He gulped and turned red at the sight of her soft and smooth lips.
"Thanks, for helping me today" She smiled then hugged Yuuri.
"N-no problem!" Yuuri said as he hugged back but turned into a human tomato.

•Victor Nikiforov•

Y/N looks so graceful when she skates, I love how her h/l, h/c flows behind her. I don't want her getting hurt nor cry any longer, I can't let that happen... I...I love her too much to see her suffer like that ever again. Victor thought as he watched Y/N do a quad. She fell in the process, Victor grabbed some skates and went over to Y/N.
"You really need to practice your balance Y/N~" He said as he held her shoulders.
"Yeah..."She said as she looked down. Victor noticed this and grabbed her by the hand gently as she was about to glide away.
"Y/N, would you like me to help you?" He said in a concerned tone in his voice. Y/N nodded in reply and hugged him.
I'm certain I love this girl, I finally found my other half. Makkachin can be our child if we get the chance to be together. Victor chuckled at the thought, but not too much to have Y/N hear it.

•Yuri Plisetsky•

What the hell, why do I suddenly feel butterflies!? I didn't drink or anything..Oh no, I'm in love! I'm not ready! Whyy! Although I can't complain, I fell in love with a beautiful and nice girl. She makes me feel better about myself. But what if she doesn't like me back!? If I tell her things are just going to get awkward! Aghh! Yuri said as he watched T.V, Yakov gave him a break from practice since he was doing an excellent job of it. Y/N entered the room and sat next to Yuri with some snacks on her lap.
"Where did you get those?" Yuri asked raising an eyebrow.
"Supermarket." Y/N replied as she took out some chocolate and ate some one by one.
"C-can I have some?" Yuri asked as his mouth watered at the sight of those glorious chocolate.
"Sure!" Y/N smiled. She asked Yuri to open his mouth, then threw a piece of chocolate in his mouth. Yuri blushed as he chewed.
"Thanks" He said as his eyes stayed on the T.V which was showing 'Steven Universe.'
Oh man, I really do love her... She's so cute!

Hello my lovely reader~chans! I know this was short!  Was short but at least it's a story~ amirite?
Anyways~~
Have a lovely day and time^^