Chapter-2

I came back to my apartment after the english class and went to my bed for a nap and thought to get up at 7:30 for the party.
Before that i thought to text Niall to leave for the party with me.
I grabed my phone to text him and i saw a messege from Taylor to met her at Louis's bedroom at the party. I smiled after going through the text and texted Niall.
When we reached at Louis's house there was a huge crowd. Music was loud, people were dancing, drinking and having fun.
"Hey Niall i'll be here in a minute"
"Ok i'll be with Louis and Zayn. You come and join us upstair after you are done" Niall says and disappers in the crowd.
I went to Louis's room. Taylor was lying on the bed reading a novel.
"For what you have called me here" I asked her in harsh tone.
"Someone has got a high temper here" She says in a mocking way.
I rolled my eyes and looked at her in anger.
She started coming towards me and hooked her arm around my neck.
"It have been days since you have fucked me" She says in a desperate manner.
"I know you are not intrested in me any more but i can give you pleasure till you find another chick" she adds.
I took her to the bed and we both got undress. She came closer and started kissing me. After that she took my cock in my mouth and started playing with it.
After an hour my phone started buzzing.
I looked at my phone it was Louis who was calling me.
"Come upstairs we guyz are going to play truth and dare and Catherine is also coming here with her friend".
"Okay i will be there in a minute"I said and hung up the phone.
We got dressed and went upstairs.
Louis, Zayn, Niall, Sarra and Liam were sitting there waiting for us. I sat on the couch and Taylor sat on my lap.
"How are you guyz?" Louis asks
"We are good" Taylor says
"Hey everyone" Catherine shouts.
When i looked at her she was coming towards us with a girl. The girl was wearing a black dress which was really looking good on her. Her blond hair was perfectly tucked behind her ears. She had a shapely figure.Her glossy skin was looking perfect with that black dress.
While i was analyzing the girl suddenly i came to know that she is feeling awkward that i am staring her like this. I stopped looking at her at kissed Taylor at her cheek.
"Guys this is my friend" Catherine tells us pointing at that damn beautiful girl.
"Hii Cara i am Zayn" Zayn says
"Hey i am Cara" She says
Cara..
"Catherine and Cara get settled as we are going to play truth and dare" Liam says
They both got settled and we started the game.
First it was Niall's turn. And zayn asked him to dance with Sarra. Then it was my turn I was asked to kissed the most beautiful girl in this game.
I knew well that the most beautiful girl here is Cara. So i stood up and went to Cara.
She was going to say something and i slammed my lips against her and knocked all winds from my lungs. I kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. My hand rested below her ear, my thumb caressing her cheek as ourbreaths mingled.
Best thing was she kisssed me back.
Her mouth was so warm. She was making me feel the way i haven't felt before.
I don't know how our kiss ended and i went back to the couch i was sitting.