Chapter-4

No one said even a single word. Everyone was left dumbstruck after all this.

"What was that harry" suddenly Taylor yells.

I didn't say anything.

"Ohh this was so much fun" Catherine says

"Come on lets continue the game." I said in embarrassment.

When I looked at Cara her cheeks were flushed and she was still shocked.
The game continued and now it was Cara's turn

"Truth or dare? " Liam asks her.

" Truth." She says in nervousness. She don't know that how beautiful she is. She looks more beautiful when she is nervous.

"Stop staring her" Taylor says while coming close to me. I know well that Cara is staring me and Taylor as she sees her saying something to me.

"You are no one to tell me my do's and don'ts"  I say it to Tayor in her ear.

"So tell us do you have a boyfriend?" Zayn asks Cara.

"Yes i do have a boyfriend." Cara says confidently.
I was damn surprised after listening this from Cara. I don't know why i am feeling jealous.

"Tell us something about your boyfriend. I mean tell us his name or something about him." I say with a disgust on my face as i say the word 'boyfriend'.

  I know that the way i am staring her is making her uncomfortable. But i really can't help. i am not able to look away from her.

"His name is Robert and he joined NYU this year." She says all this looking at me.

"Harry lets go and dance." Taylor says to me and started pulling me towards the crowd where everyone was dancing.

"Hey i am not going to dance. I am not at all in mood of dancing now." I said to Taylor in a harsh tone.

"I will go with you" Sarra said to Taylor.

"Even i will come with you guys. Come on Cara you also join us." Catherine says giving a smile to her.

"You guys go i'll join you guys after 2 minutes."

"Okk" Sarra says.

"I think we should also go with them" Louis says

"Ya lets go"

Niall, Louis, Liam joined them. And now only me and Cara were left. She was also going to join.

"I think you should also come." The beautiful girl says looking directly into my eyes.

I wanted to deny but..

"Ya sure" I say to her and we started moving towards them.

"I guess someone wasn't in mood of dancing." She says and a laugh escaped from her lips and i rolled my eyes.
The music was loud and Cara was dancing freely. My eyes were constantly staring her.
I went back to the couch after sometime.

Author's note

Hey guyz sorry for dis late update.😋
Plz plz vote and comment.