The REAL him : Part 2

~ at the mall~

Taylor: Umm.. Lets shop .! lmao

Emerald: Okay

 -They walks around shopping for pregnant clothes, and baby stuff, blah blah blah-

Taylor: *sits at the food court with all of her bags*

Emerald: *walkso over to her* hey boo!

Taylor: Hey , where they at?

emerald; Panda express ordering a little bit everything, ya know we eatin for to , well in Mayas case, she eating for 3 . lmao! 

Taylor: *laughjs* 

Emerald; Here dey come

Aja & Maya: *come up to the table with shopping bags and the food bags*

Taylor: Damn. but gimmie mah food. imm hungry as'fuckk

EmeraLd: *reaches for a box* who yu tellin?

_They eat and start having a pleasant conversation_

Taylor: SO how is yal relationship going?

Maya; mines is so fucking awesome *ctill chewing on oreange chicken the swallows it* Prince, .... Prince. treats me like a queen. We are taking it step by step with this whole baby thing of course,. And, yu know when all the parents get back *puts her fork in some orange chicken* aall of theirs , we have to meet them, and tell them that we are pregnant. *eats the orange chicken she put on the fork earlier*

taylor: mm yea.

Emerald; man, my Relationship is Great. i Mean i absolutley love my babby *wipes her face off with a wet wipe* he isn't like them other guys i've dated. He's willing to have  a baby with me and stay. No matter what. If we get in arguments he said. , Then we're gonna work it out. Yu wanna know what he told me .? He said ,"Yes we might fight or Argue at times, But i love yu no matter what... i cant promise yu a perfect relationship,but what i can promise yu is that as long as we're trying, im staying. " My heart sank when he said that to me. <3i felt like i knew the REAL HIm!

Aja: Mines, is aiight, i love him and all but yu know that nigga kinda rowdy, lmao., im just kidding. we have a hell of a good time together. , That what relationships are for write? He had yelled at me once, and almost hit but he stopped hisself and kissed me instead. lord Jesus i love that boy. I would kill for him. And im sure he would do the same. *eats some orange chicken and listened as taylor talked*

Taylor: Actually, im surprised, m relationship is going better than i thought it would., He actually turned out to be kind and gentle not a heart breaker, i guess he was only like that with them othaa hoes, i aint no hoes. lmao. but he's a real sweet heart. i can telll he meant what he saidthe other night. He said that umm he's gonna treat the baby as his own. Like he's the one that put that seed in me . he's gonna treat it like he's its own. I really appreciate this. What he's doing for me. cuz i know jaden wouldnt do shit , nothing like that

Jaden: *appears behind taylor* i wouldn't do what?. 

Tayloe: *turns around * umm uhh.

Jaden: *with another bitch around his arm* yu know what as soon as yu have that child, yu ain't gone touch a single hair on that nigga . once it pop out imma take the muthafucca. and throw his ass anywhere. 

Tayllor; No yur not

Jaden: SO where yu get all this money from ., huh Taylor?

Taylor: My boyfriend, is there a problem?

Jaden: Umm no ! So yu goin out wit ray now?

Taylor: Yea and he said he wanted to marrry me once his parents get back out here, and he finishes highschool, which is in two years. So yeaa

_the girls get their bags and the rest of the food (theres alot left) and goes home leaving Jaden speechless holdin his new bitch_

~in the car~ 

Taylor: he has the nerve to come at me fowl with another bitch on hiis arms

EmeralD: I kno, but i have to be honest, i was scared as'fucck !

Maya: Lmao yea,a i was fuckin speechless.

Aja: He scared the shit outta me. low low key

Taylor : *laughs, pulls the car over and they arrive at the guys house*

EmeralD : *unlocks the door* baby go get them bags .. They are split , the ones in the backseat are mines boo!

Roc: AIght *runs outside to grab the bags

Taylor: Baby? 

Ray: huh?

Taylor: *go get my bags the in the front seat. 

Ray: Aight * runs to the car*

Aja: Prod ?! go get them damn bags or yu cant have know fuckin food, they the ones on the left side of the truck.

Prod: Ohh shit*runs outside to get the bags*

Maya: *walks in the house and sees prince sleep * uughhh * climbs ont top of prince and kisses his neck until he woke uP*

Prince: *opens his eyes* 

Maa: Baby go get mahh bags.*gets off of him

Prince: aIghT* goes to the car to get the rest of the bags whuch are Mayas*

~They boys come in the house with the bags and puts them in seperate rooms so they dont mix together, then comes back downstairs to eat~

Ray: Whats To eat:?

Taylor: Chinese eat up .! 

Ray : ohh my goodd ! *pouts * i want tacos

Prod: *pouts* i want chicken fingers and fries!

Aja: Fuck it , we'll eeat *starts takking the food*

Boys: ohh hell naww

Prod: just leave it we'll eat it!!

By the time the boys got finished eating , the girls were fast asleep on the couch. They took the girls in their seperate rooms , stripped them until they were in their bra and panties, took their own clothes off until they was in nothing but their boxers, and cuddled in the bed with their #1 girls* 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Real him Part 1 , coming tomorrow <3