Game over.

Heres we go ... :/ hope yu like it 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kori: Taylor wake up Emerald called and told me to tell yu to come over too the guys house pronto . *pulls the cover off of her * get up!

Taylor: Kori..?*half sleep*

Kori: hmmm?

Taylor: Leave me alone *pulls the cover back over her head*

Kori: Come get yo sister- in- law Day!!

Dayday: not messin wit no pregnant b..*stops hisself* ........ girl

Kori: Hellp me !

Dayday: ughh *runs in the room super fast* TAYLOR WAKE UP!!!! THERES AN EARTHQUAKE GET UPP.., HURRYY KORII GETTT THE STUUFF HURRY UP *jumps on the bed to makae it seem like the ground was movin*

Taylor: *moves he cover off of her head * let me tell yu how i knew this was fake..#1 ) i heard her tell yu that she needed help gettin me up #2) no one jumps on someones bed trying to get them out of a house for an earthquake they would be , welll yu would be under the bed screamin like a little bitch !! get the fuck away from me bro !

dayday: Oh hell naww, get yo ass up, i ain't playin wit yo ass no more, i dont know wat i did to yu i been a good as brother to yu, I am trying to be a father to yu but yu takin this sshit for granted !!! get the fuck out my house now!!!

Kori: Baby stop. Tay yu dont have to go

dayday: ye she does!

Taylor: yu kno what *gets out of the bed and starts packing* i never did like yo ass Day ! ever since yu first started going out with my sister all yu did was take her on dates never left her to spend time with me ! AN yu didnt even apologize for what i saw yu do. Yu either Kori.! i never did wanna walk in on yla while yal was having sex i was fuckin 7 years old. And to think i used to look up to yu., not no more, thats what yu thought. And i thought yu were family .. Fuck yu *points at dayday* And YU *points Kori* *gets her stuff sand sits outside and calls ray*

~~~

Ray: hello ?

Taylor: can yu come pick me up from Day's house? *cries *

Ray: Yea boo , anything for yu. im on my way ! 

~~~

*ten minutes later Ray picks Tay up and they go to the guys house* 

RaY: why do yu have all of that stuff

taylor: i cant live with them anymore, day kicked me out

Ray: He's a bitch 

Taylor: Yea i kno*looks down*

Ray: *lifts her chin upp and kisses taylor* its okay bae

Taylor: *looks confused for a second then kisses him back * (she didnt care at the moment)

Ray: Bomb aass kisser tho!

Taylor: Lmao thanks Ray !

------------------------------------------

At the guys house. (everyone is there + Kya+ Jaden)

Taylor : Hey guys.,

Prod: Hey whats wit all the bags? 

Jaden: Yea baby *helps her then pecks her lips*

Taylor: im moving in with yu guys .

PrincE: Why