Reunion Trailer #1

In the middle of the meadow, is a seventeen-year-old boy sitting on the ground.                              

The teen has brown, fluffy and spiky brown hair, brown eyes and fairly tanned skin.                         

The boy is wearing a blue, buttoned jacket over a white dress shirt with a black tie around his neck

He is looking down at the orange creature sitting in front of him with a small smile.

The creature is a short and stout Tyrannosaurus Rex-like creature,probably standing about 3 ft tall, with amber-orange skin and light-green eyes

probably standing about 3 ft tall, with amber-orange skin and light-green eyes.

The reptile creature has flattened forearms with broad, three-clawed hands and distinct pectoral muscles.

His  legs and arms are very vascular. His tail is stubby, his head and snout are almost as large as his body.

"I encountered you... This world has chosen the wrong reality and the wrong future..."

A male voice says.

--

The scenery is switched to a room. On the desk, are a couple of books that are organized neatly on. On the desk, are a pair of round-ish goggles and a white, rectangular device.                               

A hand reaches for the goggles and then the white device.

The owner of the hand puts the goggles around his neck. The owner's blue uniform is seen.

--

The scenery changes to the bright blue sky A figure walks in front of the screen and has a smile on their face. The figure wears a blue uniform and the person has goggles around his neck.     The goggles' lens reflect off the sunshine.

The short and stout Tyrannosaurus Rex-like creature with amber orange skin and light green eyes is seen.

The reptile digimon has flattened forearms with broad, three-clawed hands and distinct pectoral muscles.